Chapter 17: Honey I'm Home

"He's inside," Crowley gestured to the warehouse behind them.

"Okay," Dean nodded, "don't think this means we won't--"

"Kill me the next time you see me? I know, you make that very clear every time," Crowley rolled his eyes in annoyance.

Crowley snapped his fingers and he was gone. Sam and Dean looked over the warehouse, and after a few moments, they heard faint cries from somewhere in the back. They locked eyes with each other before nodding and mentally planning. They both pulled out an angel blade and leaned against each side of the back door before kicking through it. They walked in, expecting to see a swarm of fallen angels, but it was rather vacant. They looked around in confusion, lowering their weapons.

"We've been expecting you, Dean," a voice called from behind.

Sam and Dean turned around to see a man resting against the railing for the catwalk above them. They recognized the man to be Samandriel.

"How are you even here?" Sam's eyes popped wide in wonder.

"Naomi decided after Cas went against her, she could bring me back, knowing full well I'd help her take care of the man who killed me," Samandriel smirked.

"We're here to get Cas," Dean declared.

"Oh yes, I'm fully aware. However, that interferes with my plans, so I'll need to have you not do that," Samandriel sassed.

"Look, buddy, I don't get two fucks about you 'plan'. I came to get Cas, and that's what I plan to do," Dean spat.

"You are brave, I'll give you that, but you're still ignorant," Samandriel waved his hand, slamming the brothers against the wall.

Samandriel made his way down the stairs and over to the boys. Immediately, he approached Dean, running his hand down Dean's face and catching his chin.

"Yes, I could most certainly use this," Samandriel grimaced, dragging Dean to the prisoner's room, with Dean paralyzed and unable to escape.

"Another one? When will this stop, Samandriel?" Cas pleaded.

"Oh, but this one is the real deal, Cassie," Samandriel laughed, throwing the Winchester to the floor.

"Cas! Don't say anything! I'll get you out of this!" Dean explained.

"Dean?" Castiel cocked his head, before realizing this was, in fact, the real Dean.

"Yes, very touching. Now, would you like to say anything before I begin?" Samandriel looked over at Castiel.

"I already told you!" Castiel reminded.

"Very well then," Samandriel loomed over Dean's body, slowly undressing him.

Samandriel looked over his shoulder, hearing Castiel whine and scream and writh under his restrictions.

"Samandriel! Stop!" Castiel hissed.

"Just tell me!" Samandriel pulled Dean's body against his, flustering Castiel.

Just then, the room was illuminated with bright white light. When it finally died down, it revealed Sam standing with a bloodied blade. Dean gasped, finally being able to move, and shuffled from the ground, pulling on his clothes and staggering over to Castiel's pinned body.

"Are you okay, Cas?" Dean undid the restraints across Castiel's body.

"I'm fine now," a ghost of a smile crept onto Castiel's face.

"Let's get you home," Dean could feel a tear roll down his cheek.

~~~

"Anything you want, Cas, pick," Dean tried to get Castiel to eat, but to no avail.

"I'm not hungry," Castiel insisted.

"It took us two days to find you, and I'm sure Samandriel didn't sneak you food, so that means you haven't eaten. You can't tell me you're not hungry," Dean sassed.

"I'm just not in the mood to eat," Castiel shrugged.

"I know, but you still need to eat," Dean stated.

"I don't want to!" Castiel began to raise his voice.

"Geez, Cas, what happened?" Dean sat next to Cas.

"Nothing," Castiel kept his eyes on the ground, feeling a tear creep from the corner of his eye.

"It's not nothing. Come on, Cas, you can tell me anything," Dean reassured.

"He did things to you. I knew it wasn't you, but, it still hurt," Castiel felt the tear retreat from his face and fall to the floor.

They sat in silence before Dean replied, "I'm sorry, Cas. I'm sorry for not being here when they came and I'm sorry we couldn't save you sooner. I wish you didn't have to go through that."

"Just promise me," Castiel wiped his face with his trench coat sleeve, "you won't let them take me again. I can't put myself through that again."

Dean pulled him into an embrace and nuzzled himself into Castiel's neck, "I promise. Everyday without you was like another day of Hell."

Castiel returned the embrace and gave a crooked smile, "Thank you," he whispered into Dean's ear.

Once Dean pulled back, he hopped off the couch, "Will you please eat? Anything you want!"

"Not sure if I wan't anything you cook," Castiel joked.

"Thank god, I didn't want to cook. How's about we go hit the diner?"

"Yea, sounds good," Cas smiled, pulling himself from the couch.