Epilogue

Writers POV

Yes, it is very tragic how Alice killed herself and how James was left in the house all alone to practically die. He did get out. He dragged her body towards him and took the key out of her pocket. He then took off the chain and went home. He called the police and they went to the scene of the crime to take care of things. James, Elizabeth, and Jacob were all questioned about what happened.

James did deliver the notes to Elizabeth and Jacob. They mostly said how she was sorry and how she felt about things. Elizabeth cried while James and Jacob were pissed. They all went to her funeral, bringing her black roses like she always wanted.

Now, you all might be wondering about what Alice was doing when she did something to James and Elizabeth's backs. She drew a shape on their backs. And that shape was of a heart. And according to her note, it said:

"The heart on your back represents the care and love for you. I never meant to hurt you, nor did I want to. Remember me and I'm sorry..."

Now she is finally at peace. I guess there was never a true happy ending to her story....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright I'm done with this story. I hope you all enjoyed it! You should read my story the world of the undead! After I finish that story I'm working on a new story to publish! That's all I gotta say so BYE!!!