Chapter 11

Elizabeth's POV

Crying. Right now I can't stop crying. I can't believe I burned her. I can't believe that she's trapping me in her house. I have to keep crying. It was wrong what I did. Why did I even let her make me do it? Why?

I hear the door open. I look up. There she is. She's bleeding. I gasp. I close my eyes. I can't stand the sight of blood. I hear some footsteps. I open my eyes. There she is right in front of me.

She's silent. I remain silent. She takes a key and opens the chains off my legs. I open my mouth to say thank you, but she just puts a finger to her mouth. I nod my head. She grabs my hand. Of course it's with the bloody hand. I don't care. She's actually letting me go. She opens a door and were in a room that looks like a part of a house. I guess she's been living here for those years since her parents have died.

I follow her and she opens another door. I close my eyes for a second. The sunlight is so bright. Sunlight. I'm outside. I take a step outside and take a deep breath of the fresh air. Alice takes a step out to. She gives me a hug. I can't help but to hug her back. I feel her tracing my back, but I just let her. She's not doing anything wrong.

She breaks the hug away and looks at me. "I'm sorry." She says. "And goodbye." I wave to her.

"See you in school. I promise we'll talk more." She just nods her head and I begin walking away. Heading for freedom.

Jacob's POV

She's a total psycho. What does she want? Why did she trap me here? I begin playing with the chain. If this chain wasn't on me I would get out of here. But I can't. And I need to find some sort of way to.

She walks in the room. Blood. She's bleeding. "Alice what happened?" I ask her. To be completely honest, she is a total psycho but I do get concerned for her. She still is my friend. We were really close friends before her parents died. Afterwards, she just went into solitude.

"Don't worry about it." She bends down and takes the chain off of me. I get up quick. She grabs my hand. Of course now her blood is on me, but as long as I'm getting out of here I don't care.

She opens the door an we're in the sunlight. She gives me a hug. I hug her back. I feel her doing something on my back, but I just let her. She then lets me go and gives me a quick kiss on the cheek. I don't object. "I love you." she says to me. Something comes over me. I lean in and kiss her. It's a passionate kiss. After a bit I see her crying. "Goodbye." she says to me. I begin walking. The same thought keeps staying on my mind. Why did she tell me goodbye?