Chapter 8

She drops the knife into my hand. Luckily the blade doesn't hit me, just the handle. I hold it in my hand. I then see her taking off her jacket. She then takes off her shirt. She has a tank top on. She sits on the floor and holds out her arm to me.

"You know what to do. You know what I want." I look at the knife and then at her. She's an insanely sick child. I look around her arms and then I drop the knife on the floor.

It makes a loud banging noise. She jolts back. I still don't care. "Alice, let me see your arms." She holds them out to me. I grab her left arm and look at it. There's a deep cut on her wrist, I made it. I close my eyes for a second. How disgusted I am with myself. I then look at her right arm. Burns. Someone burned her and with a cigarette. I drop her arms and look away. I can't cut her entire arm with a knife. That's just too much for me.

"Alice, please let me help you. Don't make me hurt you. I don't want to hurt you."

"Yes you do." She says. "You always tried to hurt me. You always made me cry myself to sleep. You made me want to cut more. I would let Jacob and Elizabeth leave her ten times before I let you leave here alive."

I guess I wasn't the nicest guy to her. We used to be good friends, but then I started not talking to her. I now know that I really hurt her. Why did I hurt her? I should have talked to her more. Maybe then she wouldn't be trapping me in her house and trying to make me cut her with a knife.

I feel her eyes on me. She grabs my hand and holds the knife up to my face. Then, she points to her arm. "Cut it. Deep." I stare at the knife and then her arm. I then throw the knife to the ground.

"Alice, I'm not gonna do it. You can suck a dick for all I care, but this is something I won't do." I see her jaw dropped and she's looking at the knife. She picks up the knife and walks to the other side of the room.

"If you won't cut me, then ill have to do something about it." With that she turns around and throws the knife at me.