REALLY?

Dear Prohm,

DO NOT LEAVE MURRAY FOR ANYBODY ELSE!!! I DON'T CARE WHO IT IS!!! YOU HAVE TO STAY HERE!!!

Sincerely,

#RacerNation

;P

__________________________________________________________________________________

{AFEW DAYS LATER}

PRODIGY'S POV

I opened my eyes and immediately smiled, all the memories from the past days flooding back through my head; the talking, the luaghing, the karoke, and the kisses... and the only bad thing that happened, conditions...

"I ain't gonna be one of your hoes Prodigy..." She told me after pulling me aside

No, not this time, I am not gonna break this girl... I like her too much to do anyhting of the sort.

Before I got completely up, someone thought it would be nice to scream...

"PRODIGY GET YO LAZY FAT ASS UP!! NOW!!!" Princeton got inches from my face

"Dude!" I sat up and rubbed my temples.

"Well! Kylee and Tazzy are going to the mall today, and Tazzy has been trying to tell you for like ten minutes!!! Pick Up De Damn Phone!!" He threw his hands into the air.

"I'm up!" I jumped into the air off of my bed and ran over to get dressed, but first I texted Tazzy back...

TazmanianDevil: Hey. Kylee, me, and Prince are going to the mall... you coming right?

FatA**: Hell Yeah what did you think I would be doing?

TazmanianDevil: Eating or sleeping :P

FatA**: haha you know me so well

TazmanianDevil: sure. see you there ;)

FatA**: Can't wait ;)

<END OF TEXT CONVO>

I softly luaghed to myself as I went to the closet of our room and grabbed a pair of jordans, jeans, and a T-Shirt.

I slipped everything on, and flopped back into my bed.

"You ready?" Princeton asked

"Yeah. Are Ray and Roc coming?" I grabbed my shades and went over to where he was standing.

"Nah. They pulled an all nighter with Megan and Natasha." He opened the door, and we both walked out.

"De nasty" I said closing the door behind me

***

KYLEE'S POV

Who would have thunk... Because Mindless Behavior walked on the wrong hallway, me and Tazzy both have a boyfriend... Good ones at that...

We sat on the bench in front of the big fountian, silent, smiling...

Our silence broke when we saw the guys walk in and we walked towards them.

"Hey babe." He wrapped his arms around my waist, lifted me up off the ground, and spun me in a afew circles.

"Hey!" I giggled after he put me down dizzely.

"ok, I'm starving!" Tazzy said from inside Prodigy's arms

"You just read my mind!" Prodigy shouted from behind her

"Ok well, we are normal... so we're gonna go..." Princeton eased into it.

"yeah..." I followed up