Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Harry’s POV

Louis was acting odd and that’s an understatement. I know it’s probably expected since we hate each other but that’s the thing. He doesn’t act like that usually. At the moment, while we sat watching the TV, he was at the furthest edge of the couch away from me. Ok that was expected. But he was just thinking really deeply. He wasn’t talking at all and that’s what was odd. He wasn’t talking.

Louis William Tomlinson wasn’t talking. That’s what annoyed me most about him. How much he talked and now he wasn’t even talking.

“Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles from the boyband One Direction otherwise known as Larry Stylinson have officially made the next move and Harry Styles has moved into Louis’ house with him. Almost two weeks ago, the two boys were spotted holding hands coming out of a restaurant which was later confirmed as their first date. Furthermore, the two boys came out about a week ago to the public saying that they were together and now Harry Styles has been spotted moving into his bandmate, now boyfriend’s house. What’s next in store for the two boybanders? Is their relationship moving too quickly?” the news reporter said on the TV. Next to me, Louis sighed loudly so I decided to say something.

“Management’s going to pick up on this. They’re going to make us go on more dates,” I said to him. In the background, the news reporter was talking nonsense so I reached over to the remote to turn off the TV. At the same time, Louis also reached over for the remote. As soon as our hands brushed each other’s, Louis ripped his hand back and blushed furiously.

“Um sorry,” he said, nervously before running upstairs. Something was definitely up with him but that wasn’t the thing on my mind. When our hands had touched, sparks ran up my arm. Sparks. Like what’s written in some of those fanfictions our fans write… not that I read them.

Anyways, sparks.

“Damn it, styles you sound like a teenage girl,” I muttered to myself. Huh? But I don’t have a crush on Louis, I thought to myself. I shook my head furiously before turning to the TV, slipping an action movie in and sitting back on the couch, clearing my head.

A week ago

It’s been a week and somehow we’ve survived without murdering each other. That was the case, though because mostly Louis avoided me.

That’s how it’s been the whole week except the one time where we had to go on a date together again. This time however, every time I whispered into his ear, he shivered and it wasn’t even cold. Every time I smiled at him, he blushed and looked down nervously, playing with the ends of his hair. Every time I held his hand, he blushed and sparks ran up my arm.  What was up with him? What was up with me? Why was there sparks running up my arms every time we touched?

It started with the time I held him in the bathroom after he punched the glass. It was as if it was meant to be. That I was supposed to hold him in my arms like that but as soon as we had to go to the interview, we were back to our usual selves. Then ever since he went out for that drive the day that El moved out and I moved in, he’s been acting odd.

“Crap!” I swore loudly as a pain ran through my hand. While thinking deeply I had accidently moved my hand onto the hot plate of the stove that I was heating up to boil water for pasta. I quickly ran over to the tap and turned on the cold water feeling the relief wash over me.

“Harry!? Are you ok?” I heard a worried Louis yell out, running down the stairs to me. That was something even weirder. Louis was worried about me.

“Yeah I’m ok. I just burnt my hand,” I said, still holding my hand under the water.

“Oh my gosh! You burnt your hand? Are you ok?” he said anxiously, walking over closer to me. Before I could stop him, he reached over and ever so gently took a hold of my hand. What was he doing? Usually he wouldn’t touch me unless he had to. Actually he wouldn’t even be in the same room as me if he didn’t have to.

I stared at him in wonder, shocked. I was just about to ask him what he was doing until my mouth dropped open in shock. He was bringing my hand to his lips and blowing lightly on my hand. The cool air cooled the burning down and I sighed and smiled as my hand continued to slowly cool down before I stopped as I realised what I had just done. Louis didn’t seem to realise as he leaned down, brought my hand closer to his lips and kissed my hand.

I didn’t think I could get more shocked but that just did it. My eyes widened, shock and confusion and I froze. Here was Louis, the guy I hated more than anyone else in the world and who hated me equally as much, and he was kissing my hand and what made it worse was my reaction. I moaned. I f*cking moaned. What is happening to me?

The moan that came out of my mouth snapped Louis back to reality because his lips froze on my hand before he dropped my hand harshly and ran back to his room, muttering obscenities to himself.

I lifted my hand up again staring at it as the spot where Louis had kissed it tingled.

When did my life become a cheesy teenage romance novel?

Louis’ POV

I can’t believe I did that. What is wrong with me? You can’t just go up to your archenemy and f*cking blow and kiss their hand. I ran my hand through my hair pulling on the ends while pacing across my road. What the hell is wrong with me?

I usually would never want to touch Harry but here I was kissing his hand. You just don’t do that! Not even to a friend! I would never go up to Liam, Niall or Zayn and kiss their hand. Then why on earth was I doing it to Harry?

This week had been long. We hadn’t murdered each other or gotten in a fight amazingly, but that’s cause whenever I could, I would go out. I’d visited Eleanor a couple of times this week but every time I held her hand, I’d always think of Harry. Every time she smiled, I’d think of Harry’s dimpled grin. A lot of the time when she talked, I zoned out and guess who I thought of. Yep, Harry.

 Everything she did reminded me of something Harry did.

It was just Harry, Harry, Harry.

I don’t know why and it was driving me crazy.

I loved Eleanor right? Right?

A/N Well that was a chapter with some of Harry’s POV! What do you think about the Larry scene? Hope you guys liked this chapter!! Please let me know what you thought below. What do you thinks going to happen next? Vote, Comment and Share :D

Thank you!

Rebecca :)