Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Louis’ POV

Once we’d walked off stage, we were quickly ushered out. As soon as we walked out of the studio, we were bombarded by questions and screams from the fans but not the usual ‘Marry me, Harry’ or ‘be the father of my babies, Louis!’. This time it was screams of ‘Larry!’ and ‘Louis and Harry!’.

Paul, our head of security quickly helped to push us through the crowd, ignoring any questions from paparazzi and not stopping to sign anything or take photos. It was manic.

Once we were in the car, we all let out a sigh of relief.

“They’ve never been that crazy,” Liam commented, comforting a shaking and trembling Niall who was suffering from claustrophobia.

“You ok, Niall?” I asked him. He took a deep breath and a quick drink before nodding.

“Yeah. Just a lot of crazy fans,” He commented.

“Louis. Have a look at twitter,” Harry said, who was looking down at his phone.

“Why?” I asked him.

“Just look,” he said, getting impatient with me. I took my phone out of my pocket and logged onto twitter and that’s when I saw it. Harry and I were owning the top 5 worldwide trends.

#Larry5eva

#LouisandHarry

#LouisTops

#HarryTops

#LarryStylinson

They were the top 5 worldwide trends.

“Louis tops? What does that mean?” I asked Harry, confused.

“In sex,” he said simply, smirking his signature smirk. That annoyed me. I just wanted to slap that stupid smirk off his face. I rolled my eyes at him.

“We just ‘came out’ today and they’re already thinking about us having sex?” I asked.

“Our fans can be very graphic,” Liam said.

My phone began constantly vibrating with interactions so I quickly scrolled through them until one caught my eye. From Harry.

@Harry_Styles: So happy that the world now knows that @Louis_Tomlinson is mine! Love you Boo xx

“What the f***, Harry?!” I cried, seeing the tweet.

“To make it more convincing,” he said, shrugging. That did it. I moved over closer to him and slapped him across the face.

“Eleanor is going to have a fit if she sees this! Why would do this?!” I screamed at him, not even caring about the fact that he was probably in pain. So what. It was only Harry.

“Louis! Stop!” Liam said, pulling me away from Harry.

“No way! He can’t tweet something like that without my permission! This doesn’t only affect him! It affects me too! Or are you going to do the usual thing you do, Harry? Only think of yourself and what you want? You’re pathetic, Harry,” I said to him, struggling to get out of his grip.

“Louis. Management was bound to make you do it eventually,” Zayn said calmly.

“But did management make him do it this time? Don’t think so!” I spat in reply. “Eleanor is going to murder me!”

“Who cares about Eleanor? What about the rest of the band? You say I’m selfish? What about you, Louis?” Harry asked me.

“I care about Eleanor! I Love her! Not you!” I replied to him.