Does (S)He Know

I know I haven't updated in a while so here ya go! This isn't exactly how the song goes but just go with it! I hope you like it! Xx

---------------------------------------------

"We need four more shots over here please," Niall called to the waiter, waving his arm in the air. He scooted closer to Kendra, putting his arm around her shoulder and nibbling on her earlobe. It made me sick, honestly. I rolled my eyes and looked over at Harry. He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. Kendra laughed her obnoxious laugh and looked over at me, "He always does this!" Stupid slut. I could slap that grin right off her face. "Ole Niall. He's a tease," I faked smiled. Niall finally pulled away from the whore's neck to talk to us. "Where is the waiter at?" He asked, turning his head around to scope out the bar. "They're pretty busy. Why don't we just go up to the bar? That'll give Y/N and Kendra time to gossip and get to know each other better," Harry smirked. I shot him a glare. "That's okay. I can go up there myself," I suggested, raising from the booth. "Don't be silly. We'll get them. You girls stay here," Harry insisted. I sat back down to see Niall lean over and give Kendra a sloppy kiss. I came close to throwing up in my mouth but I kept it down. I looked over at Harry and he was laughing. I giggled sarcastically as I flipped him off. Niall and Harry walked away, leaving me with Niall's "lovely" girlfriend.

Seeing them together makes me sick. I cannot stand her. She's the definition of gold digger. If you were to grab a Webster's dictionary and look up "gold digger," her nasty face caked with makeup would be right beside it. Everyone can see she's not right for Niall. Even a blind man could see she's using him. Everyone can see it except for Niall. I know Niall better than anyone. He's my best friend and has been since we were teenagers. He doesn't see that Kendra is only using him for his money and fame. She's always making him take her to parties, introducing her to his famous friends, buying her unnecessary gifts, and she is constantly flirting with every guy that walks in front of her. It infuriates me and I hate her.

"Hello? Earth to Y/N!" Kendra said, snapping her well manicured fingers in my face. "What?" I gasped, wondering how long I had been thinking about my disgust towards her. "I asked if you were having fun tonight," she smiled, tapping her nails on the table. "Oh. Uh yeah. So much fun," I replied, looking around for any sign of Harry or Niall. Nothing. "So Harry, huh?" She asked, leaning over the table. "What?" I questioned, leaning back against the booth. "Harry. He's pretty hot." "I mean, I guess." "How long have you two been together?" "What?! Oh God, no! We're not dating!" I laughed. "Really? I thought-" "We're just friends." "That's too bad." "Why's that?" I raised an eyebrow. "I think you two would be cute together. You need a man, Y/N." I choked a bit as I heard the words that had just come out if her mouth, "Excuse me?" "I just think you need a boyfriend. I mean, you're always hanging out with Niall but you know, he's mine." "Well he's not yours. He was my best friend way before he was your boyfriend." "I know but the way you look at him and stuff. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you may have a little crush on my Nialler." It took every ounce of Will power in me not to leap across the table and knock this skank out. I rested my chin on my fist and stared at her, "Well good thing you don't know anything." She smirked and leaned back in the booth, "Oh my God. You do, don't you?" "I wouldn't get on my bad side, Kendra." "You don't scare me." "Does he know?" "Know about what?" She asked, narrowing her eyes at me. "Does he know about you giving out your number to guys?" "I don't know what you're talking about." "Really? Huh. Well as you know, Niall and I have been friends for awhile so we hang out with a lot of the same people. A buddy of mine texted me the other night and he sent me some screen shots of some messages between you and him. He said you slipped him your number after Niall went to the bathroom. Does Niall know that you've been flirting with his friends?" "He doesn't need to. It's not cheating." "But sending sexual messages with pictures makes you a back stabbing slut." Just as Kendra was about to insult me with one of her witty comebacks, Niall and Harry plopped down in the booth with our shots. "How are my girls getting along?" Niall beamed with his signature smile plastered on his face. "Great, babe! She's hilarious!" Kendra cheered, kissing Niall's cheek. "We're practically BFFs!" I mimicked, taking my shot out of Harry's hand. "That's what we should cheer to. To friends!" Niall yelled, lifting his shot glass in the air. The rest of us clinked our glasses together and took our shots. "I'm glad you two are getting along," Niall smiled, looking over at me. "Well she is something else," I mumbled. Kendra rested her head on his shoulder and began running her hand up and down his bicep. "I think I'm going to leave," I said, looking at Harry. He looked at me confused, I nodded, signaling Harry to get out of the booth. "Why? What's your hurry?" Niall asked, taking his arm away from Kendra. "I just have a lot of stuff to do. Are you still going to help me unpack tomorrow?" "Oh. I almost forgot about that. Yeah. Me and Kendra are going out tomorrow around noon so I'll be over afterwards." "Alright. I'll see you then. Bye, Harry," I said, before hugging Harry's torso. "Actually, I'll take you home. I've gonna head home too," Harry said before putting a few dollars on the table. "Oh okay then. We'll have to do this again sometime," Niall suggested. "No doubt. Just name the time and place. I'll be here," Harry smiled. "See you later," Niall waved. "Bye, Y/N," Kendra smirked. I ignored her as I walked towards the door with Harry right behind me.