All The Little Things

Little Things He Does:

Niall has always treated you like a princess. He's bought you extravagant gifts and you both live in a very nice flat, but it's the little things he does that mean the most to you.

Like how he leaves notes for you on his pillow when he goes to work because he doesn't want to wake you. "You just looked so beautiful and peaceful that I didn't want to disturb your dreams. I'll see you when I get home. I love you, princess. Your Niall xx"

Or how he texts you whenever he thinks of you, which is all the time. "We just rehearsed Little Things. Made me think of how special you are to me. Wish you were with me so I could serenade you. Miss you. Xx"

Or when you've had a stressful day at school and he runs you a bubble bath. He lights candles for you and puts them around the tub. When you get out, you lay on the bed and he gives you a massage and reliefs all your stress.

But your favorite thing he does is when you're getting ready to go to sleep. You rest your head on his chest, his head resting on yours, your legs intertwined together, and his fingers running through your hair. You lay there and talk about everything. Your day, dreams, future. Everything. You can hear his heartbeat and feel his chest rise and fall with every breath he takes. When you can't fall asleep, he sings to you. And just when he can tell you're beginning to doze off, he whispers, "I love you, princess," before placing a gentle kiss on the top of your head.

You don't need all the gifts, vacations, and material things. All you need is Niall. As long as you have him, you're the happiest girl in the world.