Facing the Day

"are you ok sam" max asked as we walked to our form room " yes fine doesnt bother me,to be honest  shes crap at slappin people anyways " i reply half smirking as we walk into our form room me and max join our small group of friends i surpose we are just like out casts but a group of us so it doesnt matter! in our group there me ,max ,tyler ,leah and bonnie . we are a small group buts thats how we like it small and happy so to speak ..sitting down in my place i listen to what they are talking about ."no that doesnt count my score would have been higher if you hadnt of knocked the ipod , so technically im beating you in temple run!!" half shouts tyler at leah whos smirking contently to her self , oh god not temple run not this again haha. " you guys are crazy you both know i hold the high score,so either way you both loose" i say sticking my tounge out afterwards while laughing this is the life i want but its not this easy never is theres always something in my way, its like im trapped in a bubble made of unbreakable steel and i can never escape. " yer but sam you play it like everyday so you get more practice.." .."huh" i say finally actually listening in again," sam you zoned out didnt you urgh you get more practice than us so of course your gonna be better than us " leah says pointing at her and tyler,"oh right um yer i surpose maybe you should go on it more then!!" i reply with a childish grin on my face remebering im in school not at home ," sam what happened to your face , theres a red mark on your cheek." bonnie asks concern in her voice."umm long story short jane slapped me round the face didnt hurt though cuz she cant slap haha." the whole group bar max look at me shock covering there faces."what??" i ask kinda annoyed they are making a fuss im not one whos loves tonnes of attention on me so this is just annoying . "she slapped you ,but why what did you do?" tyler asked looking more than pissed." oh well i punched emily in town the other day because she was givving me evils so yeee...." i finish trailing off. "sammmmmmmmm your crazy you know that!!"leah answers first whos starts to laugh about the hole thing soon followed by me and the others." ye i know" i say finally breathing after a laughing fit! i bring out my my time table to see what i have first period urgh great maths just what i love haha.. at least i have it with leah and tyler who can save me from boredom...

--------------------------

maths...

i enter the maths room waiting for the teacher to arrive in this lesson i get to sit next to leah and tyler sites behind us . as we sit down our teacher enters the room his borring and old and i reckon he doesnt like kids because he always complains and moans at us .!! as the lesson begins i zone out and think about things i hate things that upset me and drive me crazy and over the egde arguments fighting, anger, emotions, myself, who i am , how people treat me , the fake me.. " sam do you have an answer" uh ohhh "ummm no sir sorry" damn it now he'll hate me .."ok well just concenstrate please sam or its detention" urgh great . "what are we doing leah?!?!" i whisper trying not to get caught  "doing areas of shapes and stuff" thats her best reply shape and stuff okaaayyyy .the rest of maths sucked sat doing jack shit as i finished the work which was just finding areas of triangles and quadrilatrils and things.. as soon as the bell went i packed my stuff and headed out the door for break our 15 minutes of freedom before more lessons...

===============================================================================

this chapter is just filling up the school day didnt know really what to do because nothing much is happen until after a a chapter or two or summin but i hope you enjoyed should get better soon