School = Hell

I wake up to the sound of people getting up and moving around , the noise of the telly in the other room its turned up to loud again ! "urgh time to get up i guess" i mutter to myself and i have school what a bummer! dragging my self outta my comfy bed i grab my uniform and head upstairs to the bathroom. comming out of the bathroom i look in the mirror at the refelction , why do i find it so hard to believe that my life is this easy. the girl starring back at me is not me at all just cover up smart uniform with hair up and not looking my self at all the real me is somewhere within waiting for the moment where my sheilds are down and it can jump into action and start showwing eveyone who i really am! sighing and walking towards the door i grab my bag and head out to what i call hell ...

The walk is borring and quite just your average teenager walking to school if only they knew me .grabbing my ipod and turning the music up to just block out the world paramore comes blasting through the headphones as i sing along in my head forgetting everything as i just think of the words to the song.

As i reach school theres crowds of people grouped together and people heading to there form rooms for registration. over sitting on a bench i see one of my friends, Max , his blonde hair covering half his face , as he does some homework that looks like english  due in first period probably.i walk over and sit next to him ,yep english work so predictable ! "Hi max" i say still half asleep ...no reply great im being ignored "earth to max..anyone in there.." i say this time right next to his ear flicking him in the head haha .. " ouch sam WTF was that for" he said half shouting oops lol."thats what you get for ignoreing me!!" i say half pouting . " dont pout sam it doesnt suit you " he half smirks as i then thump him in the arm. this is the friendship me and max have its a good one we have been friends since we were two yet he doesnt even know my secret and thats the way it will stay i love our friendship i couldnt bare to loose it .

"Thats not fair you've already flicked me now your punching me !" he says while givving me puppy dog eyes that he knows to well annoy me like hell cus his so good at it "stop that its your own fault and anyway why are doing your english now" i say changing subject before he started tickling me or something!! "well you see last night i got distracted by the computer on itunes and well to be quite honest i couldnt be bothered so thought id do it today " he replyed looking down at the scribbled writting in his book that was meant to be some essay on a book we are studying .just as i was about to reply my arch enemy/bully jane and her clones walked into school and then spotted me first thought shiiiiitttt ....

=============================================================================

secound chapter its a bit meh cus i didnt know how to start this chapter but they should get bettter now i know more of how im laying it out but hope u liked it !!!!