AUTHORS NOTE

feb. 6. 2014

Please understand that I don't have the time to write this story as fast as you want me to. I can't promise when I'll update again, but it probably won't be until summer or later.

I'm not writing to get votes or comments so if you accused me that I'm only updating for comments and votes, bugger off. I wouldn't have made this account if all I wanted was votes and comments. I didn't start off with 100k reads and my other story has only 10 reads on it so that wasn't my plan to just rack up votes. And PLEASE tell me why I would take a month to update when all I want are votes and comments? If that's all I wanted I wouldn't take so much time making a chapter. Votes and comments just let me know people care about my story and enjoy it and that means something to me.

And if you're just going to complain or have complained about how my story is formatted, don't read it if it bothers you so much! I'm tired of reading your complaints about all the spaces even when I've said MULTIPLE times that I can't control how it's formatted because I'm writing it on my phone and it looks fine to me so I don't know what to change!  IfIdidntputanyspacesitwouldlooklikethis.

See you in a few months.