AUTHORS NOTE

YOU CAN SKIP THIS TOO

Hey guys! So I haven't updated with a chapter in almost 6 months!

Wow. I never thought I'd say that. But I just have no motivation to write this story! I know I promised a chapter almost 3 months ago but my writing is still in the same spot now as it was then. If you want me to continue this, let me know! Comment or inbox me!

A few people have asked me what happened to 'Don't Let Me Go'. Some things happened with my friend and they hadn't liked that I changed stuff in the story so I deleted it because it seemed the best choice to keep them happy.

At the moment, I think I'm going to try and write more 'human' fanfics and take a break from the werewolf community. I do have a few WIP and I might start posting them!

But again, comment if you want me to continue this story! I don't want to continue if no one reads or enjoys this! AND perhaps if I get over 20 votes on this, I'll try and get a chapter up!

AND one last reminder, if you have ANY ideas for this story, don't hesitate to send them to me! I'm always looking for ways to improve the story! And it would be awesome if I got you wattpadders involved with my story because I'm sure we'd both enjoy it more!

Thank you again!

So long for now,