Chapter Twenty One

Particularly naughty chapter hope it’s not too much….enjoy ;) Freddie >>>>>>>>>>.

Also dedicated to @Jam13D because his posts of sexy pictures give me inspiration (wink wink)

………………..................................................................

Zak’s POV

The next morning I woke up and Billy was still wrapped tightly around me sleeping, his soft whimpering had continued for another hour or two after I joined him in bed even though he was asleep and that just made me feel even more like shit. When I had eventually fallen asleep myself it had been a restless one, I really didn’t like arguing with Billy it really took it out of me and I was going to make sure that it wouldn’t happen again.

I tried to get up without disturbing him but it was impossible as his arms and legs were over mine, so when I moved he jumped up into a sitting position grabbing my arm and saying my name as he did so. I pulled him into a hug to sooth him and he looked up at me and smiled, which I returned.

“Morning how are you feeling?” I asked cautiously.

“Like an idiot.” He mumbled.

“Ah come on Billy please don’t do that again, you’re not an idiot the only idiot here is me ok?!” I said. “I am going to fix this ok, I want to apologise properly and then we are meeting up with Max and Eli to find out what went on and what happened to Coach Harvey.”

“You don’t have to apologise and you don’t have to help me I promise I will drop it, you were right nothing happened anyway.” He whispered.

“Yes I do have to apologise, the things I said were unacceptable and weren’t even true, I was just angry and there is no excuse for that. I want to help you move on by realising that Harvey isn’t around.” I finished.

“Zak without going all pathetic again, I just er… I just…Christ!” He slapped his leg and mumbled. “Do you still love me, you’re not leaving me?”

“No why would you think that?!” I asked shocked.

“Because I can see how much I have been annoying you, I can see it in your eyes that you had enough. I drove you to that last night over something that didn’t happen and I am sorry.” He said.

“It’s true it was getting on my nerves I am not going to lie, but that’s because I only thought about myself. I never stopped for one minute to think about what you were feeling and look where it got us, so were both sorry ok and I love you, I would never leave you.” I replied.

“Zak?” He looked at me and I smiled back in question. “Make love to me?”

“With pleasure baby.” I chuckled.

I rolled so he was underneath me and I kissed him with as much passion as I could muster, he parted his lips willingly so that I could slip my tongue in and play with his. The heat of his kisses helped to stir the desire in my lower body, and as he gripped my neck and pulled me closer to him I released an animalistic growl and increased the speed at which we were kissing.

I was going to make this last as long as possible, I wanted this to show him how much I love him. I pulled away from the kiss with a moan and moved my lips to his neck, I ran my hand through his hair and gently tugged his head back so that I could reach his jaw line. Lightly placing small kisses from his ear, along his jaw and down his neck, I was loving the quiet grunts that were escaping his lips.

He couldn’t keep still, his whole body was a writhing mess beneath me but I was nowhere near done yet. I continued moving down his body, my hands roving over every inch of him storing away this memory so that I could use it to remind myself of how much he means to me.