Chapter Five

A/N - *WARNING*- BOYXBOY SMUT.

.........................................................................................................................

At home I couldn’t stop thinking about Coach Harvey that man infuriated me, but it also made me extremely worried how far that man would go to get what he wanted. I had a feeling it wasn’t going to end well for me and Zak especially if Harvey has anything to do with it and this kind of upsets me a lot.

It was eight o’clock and Zak was due home any minute, I decided to cook a romantic meal to take my mind off Coach and bring it back to Zak where it belonged. I have made three courses and I have a few bottles of Pinot Grigio chilling in the fridge, the starter is Spanish and it is Gambas al Ajillo basically garlic prawns but I have gone all out and made homemade crusty bread to dip in the garlic oil. The main course will be English and it is Beef wellington with vegetables and the pudding is a Turkish recipe called Baklava.

I love all things European and I can’t wait to visit Europe one day hopefully Zak would love it too, I have spent all evening preparing it and I would be guttered if he didn’t like it. At eight thirty Zak walked out of the lift that came up straight into the apartment, at this point I was standing in the shadows so that I could watch Zak’s reaction incase it was bad.

He looked completely worn out but when he put his bag down and hung up his coat he turned to the room and noticed the dining table and his mouth fell open. So I stepped out of the shadows and smiled at him softly

“I hope you like it? I have prepared a nice romantic meal for us so we can relax after such a hard first day.” I asked nervously

“Billy I….. I don’t know what to say?” he stumbled over his words making me blush. “It looks beautiful what are we having?”

He walked over to me and picked me up wrapping my legs around his waist, he then kissed me on the lips passionately making me moan. I jumped down and winked at him letting him know that would come later if he behaved.

“Sit down babes and I will get your food.”

Zak took his place at the table and I brought out a bottle of wine that went perfectly with the fish starter, we sipped and ate smiling at each other but hardly talking, in fact I think the only thing said was when Zak said the food was ‘Yummy’. After all three courses were demolished and two bottles of wine had been drunk, we moved to the couch to get comfortable.

I switched on the television and we both watched it absentmindedly, Zak yawned so loud it made me jump slightly and he moved his shoulders as if they were tight. He looked at me and smiled sleepily and it made my heart melt.

“How was your day?” I asked him

“It was good I love my job so much Billy, Coach had us working really hard so it was nice when I saw you during break your kiss spurred me on.”

“I’m glad babes although I am not sure Coach Harvey approved, he told me not to let that happen again and I don’t want either of us to lose our jobs.”

“He what?! He has no right Billy all of the girls do it and if he says it again I will report him for discrimination.” Zak fumed.

“Ok calm down, we can just try and do it without him noticing ok? It will make my job easier if my boss likes me.” I begged

“Ok sure but tell me if he picks on you ok?”

“Ok.” I assured him. “You’re really tight babe how about a massage?”

“Mmm that sounds great.”

“Let’s go to the bedroom then” I said standing up from the couch.