Chapter 17: Surprise Visitor

YUICHIRO'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Hey Shinoa." I rolled my eyes as the purple haired girl came to walk beside me. When there was a response of silence I glanced at the girl. She looked uneasy and was playing with the hem of her skirt in anxiousness. "What is it?" I asked her halfheartedly.

Shinoa nibbled on her lip and looked up at me. "Did Kimizuki tell you everything that happened at the wedding the other day?" Her head tilted to the side in curiosity.

This was odd. She was usually teasing me with a humongous, irritating smirk plastered on her face. Why was she acting nervous? The expression on her face looked troubling and hesitant. She grimaced.

"Yeah. He told me." My eyebrow twitched upwards in suspicion.

"Okay look Yuu-" She pulled me into a janitors closet, turning on the lights and shutting the door behind us. "Kimizuki and Yoichi do not know, but there is such a thing called vampires. Yes, they do exist. Mitsuba is aware of them because she's a member of one of the royal families. I am a member of the Hīragi family; the leaders of the Moon Demon company. We fight vampires to protect us humans."

She continued. "Lately, there's been an uproar within the vampire society. And I just wanted to warn you to be careful. After what we saw at the wedding ceremony the other day, I can guarantee you that Mikaela is in fact a vampire. You are uneducated on them and do not know what they are capable of. Therefore, they are dangerous and you need to avoid Mikaela. You need to stay away from him, Yuichiro. He will hurt you." And with that, she left me dumfounded and frightened.

I didn't know how to react. I couldn't interpret what she had just said.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Guren, we need to stop this. It isn't right." I whispered as he brought me to the basement of the school, the large cemented room making me cold.

"But Yuuuuuu." He groaned. "You're too hot, I can't just stop." He whispered into my neck as he peppered kisses on my nape and collarbone.

He stopped after a couple minutes, sighing. "Actually, you're right." He rubbed his temples. "This is illegal... And oh shit!" He cursed. "I was so distracted that I brought you down here out of all places... I shouldn't of brought you here." He flipped on the light switch.

"Guren? What is this place?" I looked around to see huge blades hanging from the walls. There was just about every kind of weapon hanging on the wall. From swords to grenades, knives, Scythes, Halberds, Axes, shot guns, you name it.

My heart thudded in fear. Why does a school have a room full of weapons? Is this apart of the Moon Demon Company like Shinoa said? Is this where they put their weapons for storage? Under a high school?!!

"Well, you're already too deep into this mess. You know, Shinoa told me that you knew about vampires, anyway. I know this is sudden and all... Heh. How would you like to become apart of the Moon demon Company, Yuu? You look like a strong kid. I'll help you with your training. I'm warning you though, it's going to be tough. We fight vampires, and they are strong motherfuckers." Guren said as if he were just talking about the weather.

My mouth dropped open. "Guren..." Was all I could get out. Damn, my mind is racing a million miles a minute with thoughts. What should I do? Should I put my life on the line to protect us humans? I mean... It does seem kinda fun.