Chapter 33

Before the sword arrived, an incomparably hot gust of air billowed over, but this kind of heat strangely didn't have any effect on Yin Yun at all. On the contrary, she felt an exceptionally cozy sensation. Staring at Evergreen's flame sword, which was slicing towards her, Yin Yun advanced towards it. The audience are all on the edge of their seats now, their face displayed shock when they saw Yin Yun facing the sword head on.

With just one look, it was obvious that Evergreen's skills were not anything fancy as her move brought along a howling wind.

Yin Yun spun around, avoiding the head on chop. Before anyone could see what was happening, Yin Yun had already circled around Evergreen's back. She casually pushed Evergreen and coincidentally used a bit of strength. Evergreen could no longer stand and fell forward flat on her face

Evergreen pushed herself up and rubbed her nose which was flattened a bit when she fell flat on her face. After standing up straightly, she at Yin Yun who was not holding any weapons. On an impulse, Evergreen threw down her sword and attacked Yin Yun with her own fist. Since she can dodge long range attacks, then how about close combat fighting?

Evergreen advanced towards Yin Yun from the side. Both of Yin Yun's hands circled around and it was not known how, but Evergreen's hands had already been twisted behind her back. Yin Yun used a bit of strength and Evergreen screeched out like a dying pig. For the second time, Evergreen has been tossed to the ground by Yin Yun.

Clutching her right arm which has been twisted by Yin Yun, Evergreen's complexion changed greatly. She pointed as she shouted, "You... What kind of demonic arts is that?!"

Yin Yun laughed coldly in her heart. What demonic arts? What she knew were not fancy martial arts and skills that could be dealt with anyone, rather, each one was a controlling or immobilizing one technique. During the time she was an assassin, she had to learn all different types of fighting and her martial arts were one of the best.

A short haired man and a woman who were seated in the 5th floor of the FenJin Restaurant both looks out towards the stage. The short haired man gazed at Yin Yun, he had never seen this girl's martial arts before. It looked easy, yet it was extremely practical. He wondered where she had come from.

"Second Brother, there is not even a bit of demonic aura on this girl, so she ought to not be someone from the demonic sect." The woman sitting across from him smiled warmly at him. She was certain of this fact.

The man looks at the woman gently, "Youngest sister, there's no need to bother yourself about these non-important fact. We're only here in this continent because it's the last one. Our last hope of you being cured. We'll stay here for a few years and if we can't find someone who can heal you then we'll go back home. It won't matter if you're cured or not. I will definitely make sure that you live a happy and peaceful life."

Upon closer observations, the woman's face was pale and her eyes, which were filled with sadness, were sunken. She looks so weak, however, one can still see how she looks before this. Her eyes were like an endless black hole that can captivate a man's soul. Her features were refine and delicate like an porcelain doll. Her calm face shows that she has been through an experience one couldn't possibly imagine, giving her a very matured look.

Clap! Clap! Clap! The sounds of clapping hands resounded through the silent field.

Yin Yun looks at Evergreen and reminded her something before getting off the stage. Evergreen's face looks as if she had just eaten a very sour plum.

"Moonlight wins! Loser is Evergreen!" The examiner announces. Yin Yun went through the crowd and exited the FenJin Building. Being 14, her height was shorter than the other grown man and woman, which can make someone lose sight of her when she went through the crowds.