Chapter 13

Eunuch Gong Zi had a smile on his face.

Yin Yun got up and walked towards Gong Zi until she was a several feets away from him. She saluted Gong Zi.

"Eunuch Gong, what is going on?"

"Ninth Princess, his majesty will be hosting a martial contest at the training hall."

"Can Eunuch Gong give this clueless one a lesson?" Hearing that their will be a contest which includes fighting, which Yin Yun needs right now, Yin Yun was excited.

Gong Zi was pleased with the way Yin Yun was treating him. Not trying to curry favors with him or speak to him with arrogance. Of course Gong Zi was satisfied with the way Yin Yun carries herself.

"Of course. It will be held in three months. His majesty wants to test the princes and princesses comprehension level, therefore, during the contest, everyone will only be allowed to use one technique."

"One?" Yin Yun was surprised at this. She then glanced at the two chest being held by two eunuchs on either sides of Gong Zi.

Gong Zi continued to further explain.

"That's correct, only one technique can be used." Gong Zi motioned for the two eunuchs to bring the chest up. They stepped forward and saluted Yin Yun. Gong Zi opened one of the chest revealing a scroll. On the scroll, was the words "Magnificent Moon and Sun"

Yin Yun gazed at the scroll for a few seconds before giving Gong Zi an curious gaze.

Gong Zi knew that Yin Yun was curious about this.

"Ninth Princess, this is the "Magnificent Moon and Sun" technique. This is the technique that everyone will be using. His majesty knows that the higher one's cultivations, the higher their comprehension. Therefore, his majesty will be grading each person by their cultivation level with their comprehensive level to make it fair."

Yin Yun was now greatly surprised by the rules now. Before Yin Yun could say anything else, Gong Zi opened the other chest. Inside was a beautiful long white sword. Although it was a high-grade weapon, it could be refined into a top-grade weapon with extremely rare materials.

"Ninth Princess, this sword is called Han Yue. It's known for it's speed and it's very light."

"Did father gave this to me?"

"Yes." When Gong Zi heard that Yin Xing Tan wanted to give away the Han Yun sword, he was greatly surprised and even felt that his heart was bleeding a bit. But when he found out that it was for Ninth Princess, he was happy as he knew that the emperor wanted Yin Yun to have a weapon of her own since she has never used any yet.

In this Shu Continent, the current emperor is Yin Xing Tan. Low-level weapons could be found everywhere while half of the population owns middle-grade weapons. Only a few families own high-grade weapons. The Imperial Treasury, is the only place that owns top-grade weapons in the entire Shu continent. Even with all these weapons and all, the Shu Continent was only a 3rd ranked continent. 1st ranked Continent has holy weapons. Holy weapons are also divided into classes; low, middle, high, and top-grade holy weapons.

"Please help this junior thank father for me." Yin Yun was happy right now. She used to be an assassin so she was really good with swords.

"I will certainly do so." After bowing, Gong Zi left. The two eunuchs have handed the two chest over to Yin Yun's maid, Ye Ling and Ba Zi.

After seeing Gong Zi disappear from her sight, she went into the main hall. Ye Ling and Ba Zi both putted down the chests onto the table.

"Alright, you guys can go and practice. Don't disturb me unless it's something urgent."

"Nubi will obey Mistress's order!" All six left the main hall and went to practice. As for Yin Yun, she picked up the two chests and brought them into her chambers.

She putted the sword aside for latter and took out the "Magnificent Moon Sun" technique and began cultivating. Yin Yun wanted to see how much she can comprehend in three months.