Chapter 10

Hearing Yin Xing Tan's voice, Yin Yun laughed coldly in her heart. She had already seen a group of people from afar with someone in a yellow rode at the front. Yin Yun knew only the Emperor could be allowed to wear yellow rodes in the palace.

Else, why would Yin Yun let Yin Mei slap her? She heard footsteps from afar and was able to see the group when Yin Mei walked passed her. She came up with a plan to let Yin Xing Tan see his beloved daughter, Yin Yun, being slapped by someone.

Yin Mei turned around and curtsied before her father.

"Greetings to Imperial Father!"

"Yin Mei?" The Emperor was stunned. He had known his daughter to be gentle and virtuous, although he knew it was just a false act, he didn't mind. But never had he thought that she would slap her own sister!

"Yin Mei, explain to me what I just saw." Yin Xing Tan did not even look at Yin Mei right now.

Yin Mei could feel the disappointment and disdain in her father's voice. She became uneasy and panicked.

"F-Father, I didn't meant to slap meimei!"

"Humph! Yin Yun, tell your father what happen, tell me everything." How could the Emperor believe Yin Mei's words. He saw what happened. He saw Yin Yun walking towards Yin Mei to stand in front of her and saw Yin Yun's expression when she asides something to Yin Mei. Yin Yun's face looked as if she was wronged and looked as if she was pleading. He looked at Yin Yun and spoke in a gentle and concern voice.

Yin Yun's hand was still covering her cheek. When she putted down her hands she purposely scratched her cheek so blood would flow when her nails scraped against her cheeks. She sobbed a bit and spoke in a timid voice.

"Father, I was in my chamber and called for my maids to come serve me dinner, b-but *sobs* they weren't there. I looked everywhere in my palace. *sobs* I went out and looked around until I heard voices *sobs* I saw Jiejie's maids slapping my servants while the *sobs* eunuchs were holding sticks and beating *sobs* my servants with it. I asked Jiejie why she was doing this and she said *sobs* that my servant dared to block her path so she punish her but also punished all my other servants too, *sobs* saying that if she only punish Fu Ling, then she would be inviting disrespect from other servants so she punished everyone! She said *sobs* she was only disciplining my servants for me. But when her maid *sobs* pushed me to the ground, I was mad and walked towards Jiejie. I told her *sobs* that I should be able to punish her servants too but *sobs* Jiejie suddenly slapped my face and said how can I *sobs*, a good for nothing, be compared to her!"

Yin Yun letted more tears fall. Yin Xing Tan was enraged after hearing what happened.

Yin Mei knew Yin Yun took out some parts and made up some too to add oil to the fire. She hurriedly tried to explain herself to her father.

"Father, what meimei said was-"

"Enough! Yin Mei!, how could you harm your own sister? Yun'er can't even be compared to you? In my mind, your vicious and scheming heart can't be compared with Yin Yun's! And you dared to deceive me! All this time, I always thought you were virtuous!"

Yin Xing Tan shouted with rage. Everyone never saw the Emperor this angry before and didn't know to to react to it.

"Father, Mei'er doesn't dare-"

"And another thing! You didn't even hold back when you slapped Yun'er's face! She is still a young and unmarried girl, if it was because of you that the wound on her face leaves a scar, then how would she be able to married?!"

Yin Xing Tan was panting hard right now, he was trying to catch his breath. His heart beats even more when he sees the wound with blood flowing out on Yin Yun's face and the thought of what might happen if it leaves a scar, scared him tremendously. His body was shaking out of rage.

In this world, men and woman alike worship the strong. If womans were not strong then no one would pay attention to them but if they're beautiful then that's a whole different story!