Chapter 16: Intruder

warning - short Chapter. sorry. ):
didn't want to leave you hanging for too long.
thanks for all the new readers, and the wonderful comments.
my dedication is to ALL OF YOU! (:
<3        <3       <3

Never had she felt so powerful, so desirable and so in control of her own destiny.

Stretching in her humungous bed, Riley had realized she just had the best sleep of her life. She reached out for her mates finding them not in her bed.

Millions of ideas came popping into her head, what if that wasn’t what they wanted, did they think her a slut, is that why they’re not here now?

Her heart started racing, panic took over, as more thoughts rolled in.

Her wolf was clawing to get out.

Run. She needed to run.

As quickly as she could she dressed, scanning the room for the closest item of clothing, memories of last night’s passion running through her head, every touch, and every kiss.

Running down the stairs, as quietly as she could, trying to avoid running into her mates.

“Riley?” crap, they caught her. Riley turned to see Jace, with Ash walking up behind him, both of them with guilt written on their faces, maybe it wasn’t guilt she thought maybe it was regret. “Where are you going?” their look turned into pure concern once they spotted her backpack.

She didn’t want them to worry, not one bit. Placing a smile on her face she pushed her hair out of her eyes.

“I was going to go for a run, my wolf has been begging to get out and stretch.”

They looked to her trying their best to read her, “give us a sec, we’ll go with you.” Ash offered.

“Oh, no it’s ok. I was just hoping to have some me time, you know haven’t had that for a while, and well I think it’s best if I had some time to well think about... everything.”

Honesty was her best shot at getting herself some alone time. Her mates looked to each other, see noted how they took in her explanation. “yeah,” Jace said stepping close to her planting a kiss on her forehead. “I guess we’ve been selfish keeping you all to ourselves.”

“You’re ok Angel, we didn’t hurt you?” Ash followed Jace’s lead and kissed Riley’s forehead.

“No, never.” She reached out taking a hand from each of them. “Really I just need some time to myself.”

Her mates nodded letting Riley walk out the door, into the forest to let her wolf become one with her once again.

In her wolf from she could feel the earth, actually feel it. The beauties you never think of on this planet are so much more clear through the eyes of animals, but was she animal?

If she was smart, she would run and never look back. Letting the animal take over never hurting her best friends, after time they would forget her.

Wouldn’t they.

No. They wouldn’t she knew, they both love her and they would fight for her till they found her. And running from her problems was nothing she would ever do, her pack deserved better from her.

How could she do this, how could she have let them both fall in love with her, she should have chosen the second they found out, but if what they tell her is true, both of them have always loved her. And when she thought about it she’s always loved them, more than what she thought.