Chapter 13: First Dace

HEHEHE! OMG! LONG CHAPTER to make up for the short one. so give me LOST of votes!

SO.... ppl are making me feel shitty... i guess i'm not getting Ash down good enough for you guys... Honestly if anyone is horny... it's Riley, she can't control her wolf do you feel i'm getting that out there?
i want it to be a hard choice.

So here you go.

<3     <3 

Choosing My Mate.

Chapter 13

Song: NEVER SHOUT NEVER -first dance

Riley’s heart stopped, no it exploded, her wolf was howling telling her to say the words back, daring her to share her true feelings, but Riley was still upset with her wolf, and pushed her away, Riley couldn’t share those beautiful words with Jace, not without Ash, Riley knew days ago her best friends, that are her mates had begun to win over her heart, she was slowly losing her mind worrying about how, or who she was going to choose her mate.

“You don’t have to say it back; I’ll win you over soon enough.” He said as he kissed her lovingly on the lips. “Now come on down stairs I’ve beef stew in the crockpot that smells like it’s done,” he sniffed the air and licked his lips. “Unless you want something else?”

Riley smiled thanking the fates for giving her such understanding mates. “No, beef stew sounds great,” Riley sniffed the air as well loving the smell, as it made her mouth water.

They ate the wonderful meal that Jace prepared, Riley was too busy looking out to the driveway to see if Ash pulling up, to enjoy the perfect taste.

“Have you heard form Ash?” Riley asked impatiently.

“Yeah he’s on the road headed back.”

“Really, how far out is he?” She watched as Jace smiled at her but looked as if he was concentrating on lining Ash

 “He says about another four hours.”

Riley looked to the clock seeing it was already 8:00pm she didn’t know how the day passed by so fast but she was thankful it did, now she just needed these four hours to pass so she could make sure her mate was home safe and sound.

Riley made her way to the sitting room, as Jace cleaned up. Taking a seat by the fireplace with the burning logs making it the perfect temperature in the room, Riley picked up one of the books she bought form the Christina’s book’s store.  Riley made a note to self to go back and trade in some books once she was done with the current one in her hand.

“Enjoying the fire I built are you?” Jace asked as he plopped himself on the armrest of Riley’s chair, as he began twirling her hair in-between his fingers.

“Yeah thanks, if feels great.” She said as she leaned into his touch.

They sat there enjoying each other’s company, when Riley let a yawn escape.

“You want me to walk you up to your room?” Jace asked as he squeezed himself into the chair with Riley, moving her onto his lap.