Chapter 15: New Territory

Dedicated to LilMouse-
I honestly didn't think people would be into my story... i wish i would have found twin obession before i started writting, i probably wold have started this story as Restricted.

if you haven't Read any by LilMouse Click on her! i swear this girl is awesome with explaling feelings. (sorry i thought you were a gay dude.)

Well this is my first restricted Chapter EVER, so i don't really know how it's going to be.....
Thanks for all the ppl who responded to my message.

<3          <3

Chapter 15: New Territory

Song: Selena Gomez - Trust In Me.

Her heart was racing with each thud she could feel it leaving it’s out line through her chest; she honestly didn’t know how she made it to her room with her wobbling legs. Each step she took she felt the jelly of them almost give out, but she wasn’t afraid. With her mates by her side she had nothing to worry about.

There she stood in front of her bed, turning around to see both her mates shirtless, not knowing what to do next as her mate’s steamy gaze burned into her. Riley reached with shaking hands to the back of her, in search for the zipper to her dress.

She couldn’t keep her eyes off of their chiseled pecks. Both had such beautiful bodies the sight made her heart clench.

Now or never, she thought. As she slipped her dress down slowly, showing them her black lace strapless bra with matching panties, but not missing the hitched breaths of both Ash and Jace. The sound sent a smile to her face. She wiggled out of the dress, pushing extra around the fitting fabric around her hips, dropping it to the floor around her ankles. She stepped out with one foot and with her other, pushed it away.

She tried to swallow the lump in her throat but found her mouth was very dry. To say she was nervous was an understatement Riley was straight hysterical.

The only thing keep Riley at bay was thinking this was the next step she wanted to take with her mates. She needed them both and she needed them now.

She could feel the emotions poring off of her mates, “you’re beautiful Angle.” Ash said through his lust stricken tone.

“Breath taking,” Jace added.

She looked up to see them both just watching her, and that’s when she realized she wasn’t the only nervous one in the room. She could see the uncertainty in their eyes and none movements.

Wasn’t taking of her dress enough of a go signal for them?

With the look she saw in their eyes, she soon understood, they were talking to one and other through link.

Riley tilted her head wondering whether she should intrude or not. “Could you not do that, I feel like I’m missing out on a conversation I should most defiantly be in.”

Both mates looked to Riley in sympathy, they both mumbled their apology, Riley sucked in a breath when Jace took the first step to her.

His approach was stern, it was every inch of sexy any man had to offer, and the fact that Ash was behind him with the same sexual tension, had Riley whimpering in anticipation, lust, and love.

Jace was in front of her, his eyes still burnt into her skin, he lifted his and to place it on the flat of her stomach, caressing it with the back of his fingers. Stopping just above her navel, he brought other hand lovingly to her face. Cupping her jaw to bring her lips gently to his, his mouth on hers sent sparks of electricity coursing through her.