The TRUTH behind every CHRISTIANS

Before I really got to know Jesus Christ, I've always assumed every Christians' faith were crazy strong like a steady, straight line.

It's funny how now that I've been reborn through Holy Spirit and is now having my own walk with Christ, I've realized a tons of things.

For instance, our faith aren't always going to be in a straight line.

There will be times when we wiggle, times when we completely stop going in a straight line and rather make a HUGE turn-over circle then realizing it was a HUGE mistake and then coming back again into a straight line. And, not to forget, the tiny little zit-zag when we're feeling indecisive or doubtful in God.

You see, every Christians' faith isn't a perfectly straight line like what I've imagined before. There's going to be obstacles, trials, and A LOT of temptations from the enemy.

I remembered when I first fell into sin/temptation after I was reborn from the Holy Spirit. God has removed all my bondage and away yet I fell into the enemy's trap and let my own fleshly desires take over. That night, I cried and regretted instantly what I've done. I noticed because of my guilt and shame, I've drifted farther and farther away from God. I no longer saw the straight line but all the broken curves and mistakes within.

I have failed God and I knew that HE knew.

In that moment, I wished I would have known what I know now.

That we ALL fall short in God's Glory. That the only way for you to go back into a straight line is through REPENTANCE. Repenting the sins you've committed with a sincere and truthful heart. To know that we, Christians, aren't perfect alone but through JESUS CHRIST.

Why do you think God sent Jesus Christ down to die for our sins?

Because we're sinners. We need Jesus in order to go through God. We need him in order to be sinless.

So, if YOU feel like you're unworthy because of the sins you've committed. Or, simply because you have failed God . . .

Remind yourself of the reason why Jesus died for our sins.

He died because he love us. He died so we will be able to have an agreement with God. He died to replace those bondage, addictions, and sin.

We are FREE from the enemy. We've been free ever since Jesus died on the cross. So why are YOU holding all your baggage and sins?

It's time to let go and LET GOD.

WORD OF TRUTH:

"Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord."

- ACTS 3:19 KJV

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;"

- ROMANS 3:23 KJV

"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"

- 1 TIMOTHY 2:5 KJV

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

- John 3:16-17 KJV

I love you all very much. I hope the Lord will bless you on your walk with Jesus Christ. God loves you so much! You are NOT a failure but a conqueror through Jesus Christ!

ALL GLORY GOES TO GOD. AMEN.