Him 😡

Sadie

I'm walking in downtown Greeneville. I notice a male figure coming my way. As this male figure gets closer and closer I see it's own my father. Without thinking I run into a nearby barn and hide to remind unseen by him. I start crying. Not here. Not now. He can't be here. Why is he even here? I cry harder. As I cry I feel a head lay on my back. I ignore it. I hear a male voice through my tears say oh my gosh ma'am are you okay. I look up and nod. He argues no you aren't. I sigh. I'm not gonna fight him. I introduce myself

Sadie: I'm Sadie Mae Elizabeth Johnson. Is this your horse?
Reid: I'm Reid hogan Perry. Yes he's my horse. That's Romeo or Rome. He alerted me you were upset by laying on your back.
Sadie: he's so gorgeous.
Reid: thank you Sadie. Sorry I'm gonna be nosy here. Why were you crying?

I take a deep breath and I decide to say and tell him everything.

Sadie: my dad cheated on my mom. I still continued to see them cause I absolutely loved my Jane my stepmom at the time. But my birthday came not even a call from him or Jane. I was so crushed. I talked to my mom how I felt so so sooooo betrayed. I cut off all contact with him and Jane. I haven't talked to him or Jane sense.

I look up and Reid's facial expression is so unreadable. I get tears in my eyes again. I feel myself wrapped up in a big bear hug. Let me tell you it felt right at that very moment.

Reid

I'm trying to find my horse Romeo. I've looked everywhere. He's not in the pasture. I walk to barn thinking his back in stable. I walk into the barn. I'm half right cause he's in the barn but not in his stable. That's when I see this girl crying. I ask if she's okay. She jumps and nods I know she's lying cause I have a sister. I learn her names Sadie. And she is comfortable enough with me and tells me everything about her dad and I get so mad that someone could abandoned his own flesh and blood. Without thinking twice I just wrap her up in a bear hug as she cries. I rub her back. After she calms down we talk some more.

Sadie: Reid can we ride horses please? It'll help me clear my mind.
Reid: yes we can.

I saddle up my boy Romeo and his friend Sundial.

Sadly Sundail's family moved to California and couldn't take her with

Sadly Sundail's family moved to California and couldn't take her with. I'm actually buying her for Sadie now since Sundail knows me. She deserves her ever sense the hell shes been through and Sundail deserves Sadie after her own hell. I guess you can say they both have abandonment issues. They'll complete each other. I help Sadie get in the saddle on Sundail and I climb in the saddle on Romeo. We both take off riding up to the pasture.

Sadie: it's so gorgeous. I never been up here before.
Reid: I come with way a lot cause I live on the edge of the pasture. You can go to my house when you have to get away from your family at anytime.