Cast (future kids will be updated later)

Anna- 46. Mom to Saide. Husband left her. Never remarried.
Sadie- 26. Daughter to Anna. Has absolutely no trust for her dad. Single/ future wife to Reid. 0 kids/ 3 kids in the future. Teachers aid. Visiting family in Greeneville.

Kimberly- 33. Baker. Mom to 3. Married to JP. Older sister to Reid and Neil. Sings but not professional.
Reid- 28. Horse trainer. Vlogger. Verified vloger on Instagram. 0 kids/ 3 kids in the future. Single/ future husband to Sadie. Plays bass just not professional.
Neil- 26. Photographer. Verified photographer on Instagram. Dad to 2. Married to Jasmine. Plays mandolin, guitar, and sings but not professional.

Marie- mom to Kimberly, Reid, and Neil. Mom in-law to JP and Jasmine. Meets Sadie when she comes over. Future mother in-law to Sadie. Grandma to 5. Future grandma to 3.

Kids

Belle- 6 yr old daughter to Kimberly and JP. Older sister to Harmony and Max.

Harmony- 4 yr daughter to Kimberly and JP. Middle child.

Max- 2 yr old daughter to Kimberly and up. Youngest child.

Cobie- 3 yr old son to Neil and Jasmine. Older brother to Cameron.

Cameron- 1.5 year old daughter to Neil and Jasmine.

FUTURE KIDS

Elizabeth- future daughter to Reid and Sadie

Madisyn- future daughter to Reid and Sadie

Lyric- future son to Reid and Sadie