Surprise: I'm not Dead! Author's Note.

Hey everyone. Sorry I haven't updated in forever. I have some ideas in the works, but I'm just out of inspiration. People have stopped reading this book too. No, this isn't me giving up. I'm going to keep this in the back of my mind, and I promise I'll update someday. Just not too soon. Hence the "on hold" in the description.  But don't worry, I'll be back. Anyway, I've actually started working on some
New projects. Some aren't fanfiction. The big one is. It's called "the Worst Harry Potter Fanfiction in the History of the World". Because it is. It really is awful. And I've just started writing it. But I think this new project will be more fun for me. Because it's archaic and insane.  And that's what I love. Archaic, disastrous insanity. This book quickly became a chore to update, and that's why I ceased doing it. I'm taking a break. But that? It's new and exciting. Also, it's meant to be terrible, so I don't have to worry about typos or plot or anything, and I certainly don't have to stick to the "script" of the book like I always did here. Basically, what I'm saying is that you can all go home. This book is over for now. I'll be back someday. I can't stress that enough. So leave it in your reading lists and in your libraries. It'll be back. But for now? For now, you should all check out my other works. I have a few of them. Even one no one's ever read. Maybe you could be my first reader. I'd really appreciate that. Anyway, thank you all for your continued support, and check out all the other stuff in writing to tide you over until I finally update again. But for now? Farewell, readers.