Cheers to the broken hearted

(Y/n) walked to Jay's room. She was going to break up with Lloyd but she couldn't bring herself too it. She need a talk of motivation. Besides she wanted to see how Jay was doing.

Her foot steps rang through the corridors of the bounty. Everything was quiet. Almost too quiet it seemed. The ninja were out doing who knows what, but Jay he didn't go. Why was it so quiet?

Her steps became more quick. They echoed loudly as if her feet screamed over a canyon and the echoes continued to the horizon. Her hair swished along her back, tickling it as she went. Which in return sent shivers up her spine. Her eyes shone with fear as she made it to Jay's bedroom door. Her fists pounded at the oak door. "Jay! Jay Walker answer me."

The air was filled with a dark heavy feeling. No answer was apparent to her ears. (Y/n) barged into his dark room. Everything was clean.. but all pictures were off. His mirrors shattered. Bloody drips lie on the carpet from his self harm. Lila cries softly. "Jay..." she muttered.

Her eyes scanned the room in search of the beloved blue ninja. "Please Jay.. where are you." Her eyes began to fill with tears. Her thoughts were hazy. Until she spotted it. A note.

Oh how she hoped. How she hoped so dearly that this wasn't what she thought it was.

Her fingers shakily ran across the envelopes edge. The sound of the tear and her heavy breathing was ringing through her ears. She shook tremendously as she slid out the paper. It was in Jay's writing. It was beautiful writing so much it seemed he had "girl hand writing." Her eyes dead set on the first few words.

"Dear (y/n) my beloved," Her heart fluttered both in happiness and fear. She continued to read the perfectly written words on the paper.

"I'm sorry to tell you this, but I can't go on. I tried. Don't take me for a quitter because I wanted to keep moving but the demons won. I let them in and they are never coming out again. I'm sorry so very sorry." Tears fell from her eyes. She couldn't believe this. She didn't want to believe this was happening. It couldn't be.

"I loved you. I loved you with all my heart. And I still do and will forever. I wanted to tell you, but you were so happy. I couldn't take that away from you.  All I ever wanted was to see you happy and I'm glad I was able to see you in moments of joy. I'm so sorry I wasn't able to be there when you were hurting. I regret it. I regret everything I put off. I regret not telling you... so if you haven't already guessed it. Yes, you are the girl I was referring too as I talked the other day. Don't feel bad. I would never wish how I feel and have felt upon you.
I guess all I'm saying is remember me when I am gone.
Please remember me the way I was before I was depressed, I would love nothing more. I don't want you to go down the drain like I did. Trust me it sucks.
Never let that smile falter. Never let boys destroy your happiness. Never let your thoughts control how you see yourself. Never let those monsters and demons win.
You are beautiful. You are strong. You are the most important woman to me. I'd love nothing more than for you to have happiness your whole life. I'd love for you to find a guy that is suitable and will treat you like your the only woman in the world.
I wan you to have a family. Continue on with life with gladness. Become the greatest ninja in Ninjago history. I love you and I will be watching you from above rooting for you through every moment in life. I may not be physically there but I'll be there spiritually.

I love you so much that it physically hurt my heart. There was no one I'd rather be with than with you. You are honestly the most amazing person I've known my whole life. Im lost without you. You're my drug and I'm addicted. No rehab would fix it.

I'm sorry I wasn't as strong as you thought. I'm sorry I just couldn't hold on. I am sorry that I let myself sink.
I know I wasn't the cutest guy. I know I didn't have the brightest smile. I know I didn't fight the best, but I never let that bring me down but now I do. I let all my insecurities get to me. I'm so sorry to leave you. I hope I will be in your heart. Goodbye my love. Don't waist your tears on me.
Thank you for being there and trying to help me.
Yet, No one can help me now. My body will lay in the depths of the river.. I want you to be the first to find me, so you can hold me, though I won't be there. I sincerely do mean these words. I'm sorry things couldn't be different. I'm sorry we couldn't end up together, well.. if you ever felt the same. I am going to end this suffering for the good of myself and others. I love you (y/n) (m/n) (l/n). Stay strong. Stay happy. Stay you. 

With all my love,
Jay Walker."

Her face was soaked to the bone. As she finished his words. "Jay.. I love you too.. please don't be dead yet." She muttered taking off in the fastest run she's ever done. She knew exactly what river he was talking about. It was the river where they did her first training in trying to control her elemental powers. Where he rejected her. Where it seemed to be the last time she'd hear his dumb jokes. Where she'd seen his perfect smile. Where'd she seen him be happy. Where she'd seen him not be fake. Where she'd seen him as his usual, perfect self.

-flashback-

Jay looked at her. A smile plastered on his face. "Come on (nickname)... please try again." (Y/n) pouted and shook her head. "We have been trying for hours Jay, its useless. I can't control my powers. I'm not even sure I have them."

Jay held her in his arms and looked into her eyes. "Trust me. You have it hard. This wasn't how I got mine. I'm so proud of the progress you're making, You have them I can feel it." He laughed. "I know that sounds stupid but Sensei never is wrong. You just got to believe in yourself like I believe in you." (Y/n) smiled taking a step closer too him. She thought he was super sweet, and cute. She had a slight crush, more like a huge crush on him. "Thank you Jay that means everything to me."

Jay tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. (Y/n)'s eyes twinkled with delight. She slowly started in lean in. Jay's eyes widened. "Oh um..." He turned his head so her kiss landed on his cheek.

"We better train harder if you ever want to unlock your powers." He said awkwardly.

-end of flashback-

(Y/n) sighed. She should've know that was going happen. She knew she should've never left.

Her foot steps pounded on the concrete sidewalks. Her arms shoved anyone who got in her way. Sure she felt bad but this was a crisis.

(Y/n) came to an abrupt stop.

She was finally at the bridge.

Hey, hey, hey! Sad chapter I know and super long. But I hope you liked it. I enjoyed writing it! Do you think Jay jumped yet or Nah?

Anyway

UPDATED: Electric Lovers

NEXT UPDATE: Love will Win

Till next time

✌️Peace
^^ P.s: I will absolutely love you if you get that reference