Reunited

It was dark, and quite all she could hear was the beeping of machines. She couldn't bring herself to open her eyes, but she tried anyways the light came flooding in like a waterfall.

Her blurry gaze roamed around the seemingly empty room. She couldn't quite tell where she really was but she knew it wasn't at home nor the bounty.

The sounds were also unfamiliar with a still blurry sight she lied still listening to the sounds around her. The sounds of a repetitive beeping noises filled her eardrums.

She suddenly realized where she was, jolting to a full awareness. Her body flying into an upright position and ad heavily breathing pace.

"Woah, woah, woah. (y/n) you need to lie down. You're sick." A masculine yet also a little high pitched voice said.

(Y/n) turned to him looking into his electric green eyes. His blonde shaggy hair kind of in a messy form. He had looked as if he hadn't slept in a long time. Stressed. Or perhaps...worried.

"Lloyd. Why am I here? What wrong with me? Are you Alright? Is everyone okay?" she spoke rapidly.

"Hey...No need to get worked up we are all okay except you at you need to take it easy."- He pauses sitting on the hospital bed right next to her-"It's just someone did something horrible to you and you could have died, but you are here right now and that is all that matters for now. You are okay." Lloyd smiles pulling her into a safe embrace.

She smiles hugging him back.

"Can you get Jay for me I need to talk to him for a moment?"

"Of course." He said a hint of sadness in his eyes where detected.

"Thank you Lloyd." (y/n) smiled kissing his cheek quickly.

Her (e/c) eyes followed him out the door as she lied in the hospital bed feeling safer than she had in a very very long time.

A faint knock was heard on the door.

"Come in." she said weakly.

"Hey there, Cherry blossom, how do you feel?" A certain blue ninja asked, taking a seat next to her.

"Well I feel...eh. Not good not bad just eh." She giggled coughing a bit.

"Well I hope you feel better soon. I can't believe I almost lost you. I don't even know what I would have done. I couldn't bare it. But for now we are finally reunited.."

"Jay you're too sweet. You will always have you're girlfriend to carry you through. Besides I am sure she's more important anyways..." (y/n) sighed.

She had always known in her heart that she wouldn't ever be loved the way she loves. And she knows Jay had Nya and Nya had Jay although, she wished that she would one day find someone who will love her just the same as she loves him.

"Hey, (y/n)... Yes I know I have Nya but you're my best friend no one can ever replace you. You're amazing. You are sweet. You're the funnest person to be around. Don't ever doubt you're worth please it hurts me to know you feel that way about you're self." Jay smiled hugging her warmly never wanting to let go.

Jay knew that he would to his very best make sure she knew her great worth. Make sure she knew how much she really means to him. Show her all the finer things in life. He wants to do this all for her because he knows her worth. He knows her potential. What she really can bring herself to doing, if only she believe in herself.

Oh, he longed for her to see what he sees in her. And then she would know how amazingly wonderful she really is. How strong she is.

"Thank you but I don't see that in me...I don't know if I ever will" (y/n) said tears streaming down her face. She never really was proud of her looks or of who she was.

Jay was silent for a while. His sad blue eyes looked at the expression on her face. It puzzled him. How does she really see herself. And at that thought, it scared him.

"If only you would see you the way I see you." Jay whispered.

Yay! An Update! I hope you liked it! Also I am running out of ideas what should happen next?