SURPRISE!!!!

The rising of the sun, shone through the window of a room. Signaling for a new day. (y/n)'s eyes fluttered to an open as she yawned, sitting up slowly.

"Morning, sunshine." A male voice spoke happily, turning to her.

"Morning Lloyd! Where's Jay I thought he was with me last night,not you, although I'm okay with you too." She blushed looking into his eyes.

Lloyd smiled, "Nya and him went on a date last night, so he's still sleeping. They were gone like all night."

"Oh, well thank you for coming, really." she smiled, kissing his cheek quickly.

"Of course." He blushed.

(Y/n) smiled, she had made him blush. She never really makes anyone blush besides, Jay.

"So, the doctors say you are free to go but need supervision just to be sure you don't get poisoned again...and I volunteered because I was hoping well...." Lloyd stuttered trailing off.

"Well, what?"

"...if we could make it...a- a date....."

"A date?!?" (Y/n) asked excitedly.

She had alway thought Lloyd was adorable. The way he smiled. The way he laughed. The way he would talk to her so kindly. His green eyes that seemed to hypnotize her. She loved how he never ever quit no matter the situation. She loved him inside and out.

"Yeah a date. I mean you don't have to if... you don't want-" (y/n) pressed her finger against Lloyd's lips, shutting him up.

"I would love to go on a date with you Lloyd."

"Oh my gosh thank you so much. I'll take you home so you can change out of you're hospital outfit if you'd like."

"That would be nice."

"Follow me then." Lloyd chuckled, taking her hand and helping her from her bed.

Linking her arm with Lloyd's muscular arm. She walked peacefully and happily along with him. To the bounty they ended up.

"I'm going to go freshen up, I should be done in an hour." (Y/n) smiled, kissing his cheek lightly, and running to the shower shortly after.

"What was that all about?" Jay asked casually, relaxing on the couch.

"Well (Y/n) and I are going on a date!" Lloyd smiled proudly, causing Jay to spit out the soda he had just tooken a drink of.

"A what?!"

"A date!"

"Oh, well good for you kid...now if you excuse me I have to go find my girlfriend..." Jay sighed, walking in the hall way.

Jay was confused. He had a girlfriend of his own but he felt heart broken. Lloyd going on a date, with his cherry blossom.

"Why am I feeling this way!" Jay thought.

As for (y/n) she hummed quietly in the shower, letting the warm water trickle down her skin. She softly washed her self up, enjoying the sensation of this peaceful moment.

Yet, she was still bursting with nervousness inside. She did not want to embarrass herself in front of her crush. She had liked him ever since she lied her eyes upon him. She just felt this connection! This spark!

Stepping out of the shower, (y/n) wrapped a dry towel around her wet body and stealthily went to her bed room.

Picking up a pair of black high waisted leggings, along with a light colored denim shirt, and some light brown wedged boots. Putting them on shortly after.

She combed her hair letting it dry to it's slightly curled natural look. Being happy with the way it was, she moved onto her make-up.

(IF YOU DONT WANT TO WEAR MAKE-UP SKIP THIS PART!)

Taking her liquid eyeliner she flicked a cat eye onto her eyelids and topping it off with mascara to her eyelashes, and a bit of nude lipgloss, to her lips.

(START READING AGAIN!)

"I'm ready Lloyd, sorry to keep you waiting." (y/n) smiled ruffling her hair a bit.

Lloyd smiled turning to look at her. His expression changing rapidly. His eyes widened fully. His mouth gaping like a fish.

"There's no need to apologize you look absolutely amazing! Beautiful!" he blushed holding out his arm for her to taking.

Accepting his gesture she replied, "Aw you're so sweet thank you."

"Your welcome, now I need you to close your eyes."

"And why is that?"

"It's a surprise!"

"Fine." (y/n) giggled closing her eyes tight, an covering them with her hands.

Her grip on his arm went a little tighter.

Leading her carefully Lloyd sat her down at the destination. Going behind her he took her hands off her eyes.

"Open up."

(Y/n)'s eyes came jolting to a open.

"Oh my heck it's (Name of favorite café/ Restaurant), my favorite! How did you know?!" She smiled.

"I have my ways." Lloyd chuckled taking a seat across from her.

Once they ordered their food and had eaten it, Lloyd took (y/n)'s hand helping her up, and intertwining his hand with hers.

"I've had a wonderful day with you Lloyd, really." She smiled, thinking about the laughing, the sweetness, the kindness, the humor, the adorableness.

And all of those emotions came from one person only, Lloyd.

"No thank you, I had the best time of my life." he chuckled.

"Lloyd? Can I tell you something?"

"Of course you can anything!"

"Well I like you....a lot...."

"And what if I told you I did too!"

"You really do!" (y/n) squealed.

"I do, and will you do the honors of being by girlfriend?" Lloyd smiled, caressing her cheek with his hand.

"Lloyd- I... Of course I will!"

PLOT TWIST 😋😏😉
Thank you for all your ideas and suggestions it had helped a lot. I hope this was an okay chapter and mostly unexpected! So yeah hope you enjoyed!