Its Complicated ~ Chapter 1

Hey everyone so yes! This is a vine fan fiction. so ya that's basically all you need to know! Love you all!!

_______________________________________________________________________________

NOT EDITED

"Lexi! Come on were gonna be late!" I sighed and took my travel bag off my kitchen counter. I dragged my self out to the car and made my way to the backseat.

" Are you girls excited?!?!" my mom said a bit over happy. I groaned and my older sister, Katie, mumbled out a no. I put in my headphones and pressed shuffle. This was going to be a long drive down to North Carolina, my new home.

Let me tell you about myself. My names Lexi Brooks, I'm 14, I'm a dancer, my favorite color is purple, and I'm 5'6. I have brown hair that flows to my belly button and big brown eyes. I wouldn't consider myself ugly, but I'm not all that beautiful either. My friends are the ones who all the boys fall for. But not me. But my best friend, Jared, always told me that i would find someone great due to my personality. No, hes not calling my ugly, but ya.

A long 4 hours passed by and i saw a sign "Welcome to North Carolina"

i wasn't happy about moving, but hey, ill be living in the state where they filmed The Hunger Games! Ya. Book worm. My sisters just excited that well be living in the same town as the Griers. Honestly, they weren't that funny. Exception of Skylynn. Shes just perfection. But I really do wanna meet the boys. They seem really nice and fun friends.

After about another 20 minutes, we pulled to a stop in the driveway of a big house. Well, it wasn't that big, but bigger than my last one. So i guess that speaks for something right?

I took whatever bags where mine and went upstairs into my room not even bothering to look at the rest of the house. Last week the movers put all of our furniture in, and my dad came up 3 days ago to put decorations and our clothes away. I love him.

I looked for the white door,We all had different doors and i wanted white, and turned the brass knob. I let out a deep breath as i looked into the gorgeous room. It was a sky blue with a white rug and all my furniture was there, which isn't that important. I dropped my bags and headed over to the windows. I sat on the ledge and looked outside in awe. I had an overview of our huge backyard with had a mini forest, and in the back, was a lake. A crystal clear lake. I smiled, maybe this move wouldn't be that bad.

_____________________________________________________________________________

this chapter sucks, i know, i just needed to get somethings straight so the story wouldn't be all over the place. Ill try to update once a week. hope you all enjoy!!

Tell me if you guys actually like where I'm going with this? I hope it's not something too over done.

~Em Xx