Chapter 24

I think $wagg and Lil Jay beefing now. All because of Lil Jay wanting to end the BDK Movement in which JOJO started -.- Personally, it's not Jay's decision to end it because he damn sure ain't make the trending movement, so how you gon' end a movement that another nigga created? And he saying he rocks with some BD's, man gtfo. Still like him though, lmfao.  And now $wagg made a song called "Snakes" oooooooo. lol, Chapter 24 for ya! $QUAD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John's P.O.V.....Outside...11:54am

I didn't even know Aiki for the longest, but he was bound to be my homie man. I used to see him with Rico driving down to the opps territory, and like the next day, you'll hear someone from the opps dead. That's how you know Aiki was about it. I wonder how everybody is going to react to his death....

Me:Who Was That Who Called You Again?

JoJo:Smylez.

Me:Shit, Walk With Me To J-Real's Crib. *Gets Up*

King Dre:All Of Us Nigga? *Gets Up*

JoJo:If Ya Want To! I Mean I Know Y'all Ain't Got Shit Else To Do, So Yeah. *Grabs Sprite Can And Gets Up*

Jayloud:How You Ain't Know I Was About To Visit My Cousin?

JoJo:The One That Live Down Here Or The One That Live Somewhere Else In America?

Jayloud:The One Down Here Of Course.

JoJo:Oh Well, Okay. Tell Her I Said Stop By Here

Jayloud:Oh. *Laughs* Aight Fam, I'll Catch Y'all Later

Me:Aiight Dad.

Jayloud:Tell J I Said Yo. *Walks Away Into The Streets*

JoJo:AIGGHHT DAD! *Drinks Sprite*

Jayloud:*Nods*

Lil Jay:And I Was About To Slide Over Nae's House Too. *Pulls Up Pants A Little*

Me:Well You Can Slide Yo Ass To Her Crib Later, She Ain't That Important Right Now.

P.Rico:*Mumbles Something*

King Dre:Boy What?

P.Rico:*Laughs* You Heard That?

King Dre:Nah But I Herd You Mumbling Some Shit.

P.Rico:*Laughs* I Don't Even Know What I Said.

Lil Jay:Boy You Tweaking. She Is Important, What You Mean Nigga?

JoJo:Nigga You In A Relationship With Her?

Lil Jay:Naw But I St---

JoJo:Nigga Then Let's Go. Bro's Over These Hoes Boy, You Tweaking Now Boy.

Lil Jay:I Think You Drinking On That Sprite A Little Too Long.

Me:Aight You Go Over That Hoe House, Shows How You Care For Another Nigga.

Lil jay:*Sucks Teeth* Tweaking Asses. *Walks Away*

King Dre:The Fuck Ya Saying Tweaking So Much For? *Laughs*

JoJo:*Chuckles* Like He Showing He Don't Care. I Didn't Know Aiki For Really That Much, But We Talked And He Seemed Like A Real Nigga! **This is a true fact, JoJo didn't really know Aiki a lot, but he knew some things about Aiki**

P.Rico:Folks Need To Share The Looooooovvvvveeeeeeeeeeee

Everybody:*Laughs*

JoJo:Aigh Let's Go Over J-Real House. *Starts To Walk In The Streets*

Me:*Follows Behind*

P.Rico:We Having Aiki Day Bros! *Walks 3 Yards Behind Me*

King Dre:When? *Spits On Ground*

P.Rico:Let's Do It In Like Early August, 'Cause I Know Aiki Family Gon' Do A Funeral For Him In Like Two Weeks Or So.

JoJo:Oh Yeah. I'm Finna Bring Kaka Down There!

Me:It Should Be Like A Big Ass Party Type Form.

King Dre:WHO COOKING?

Us:*Laughs*

Some Random Guy On A Bike:AYE YOU A BITCH JOJO! *Rides Through An Alley* I'LL KILL YOU!

JoJo:*Raises Eyebrows* *Runs To The Person On The Bike* YOU A HOE ASS NIGGA! COME OVER HERE I GOT MY .30 IF YOU WANT IT BOY!

Guy On The Bike:*Speeds Up And Ditches*

Me:*Follows Up Behind JoJo* NIGGA I'LL CLAP YO ASS IN A MINUTE!! DON'T TALK THAT SHIT TO MY BRO! 

JoJo:*Walks Back To The Guys*

Me:*Follows*

P.Rico:I'll Fuck His Unknown Ass Up! Bet He Won't Say That Shit Again On Aiki! 

King Dre:How He Gon' Be Screaming That Shit, if He Resides Over Here?

Me:Don't Know, But If I Find Him Again, His Ass Is Gon' Get Clapped.

JoJo:Having Me Yelling Out Here..Niggas Got Things Knocked Up. *Continues To Walks*

King Dre:Anyways....Who Cooking??

P.Rico:Better Tell Someone To Get Their Grandmother And Make Her Cook. *Laughs*

Me:Speaking Of Grandmothers, JoJo, Grandma Wanted To You To Call Her Back.

JoJo:She Need Something? *Takes A Sip Of Sprite*

Me:Nah, She Was Just Seeing How We Was Doing In School...

JoJo:*Looks At Me*

Me:*Looks At JoJo*

JoJo & Me:*Laughs*

King Dre:*Chuckles* I Don't Get It..

JoJo:*Laughs* I Stopped Going To School In My Freshman Years. I Started To Not Give A Damn About School Anymore, And Just Gang Bang For My Family. **This is also a true fact. JoJo's teacher said that he dropped out of school in his freshman years, and didn't even have a chance to teach him. Lol. But Lil Mister, Smylez & JoJo all went to the same school too. The teacher said that Smylez was smart, Lil Mister was high everyday in school & class so eventually he dropped out, and JoJo dropped out before he could teach him. All 3 was smart too**

P.Rico:I Used To Peep JoJo In The Window "Learning" *Laughs*

JoJo:Yeah He Creeping Ass! *Chuckles* But I Wasn't Even Really Paying Attention, I Was Rolling Up The Loud.

King Dre:The Teacher Wasn't There?

JoJo:Yeah, But He Ain't See Me Roll Up. *Grins*

King Dre:Hpmh, Interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that was chapter 24! sorry if it short for you, my head started to hurt..but there is more to come! follow the BRICKSQUAD/JOJOGANG fam @SwaggDinero @6775montana @6775rico @killa_kellz069 @iAmSmylez @LilJay_UpNext00 @FBG_Duck @Billion_Ballout & mines @triplebandz :3 lol $QUUADD