Chapter 13

Here Is You Chapter 13 Of Lil JoJo! Hope You Enjoy This And Read On! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

John's P.O.V...10:00pm....Outside Of His Home

I'm Amazed That JoJo's Party Is Bumping Out Here. This Nigga Got Everybody On The Block, All Pumped Up And What Not. He Even Got Some Cute Ass Females That I Haven't Seen In My Life! Shoot, Let Me Go Holla At One Of Them! lol

Me:Aye, I'm Finna Go Get Some Of These Girls Numbers.

Jayloud:Matter Fact, How DID You Get These Fine Ass Girls Up In Here?

JoJo:My Niggas, I'm Telling Y'all, These Females Be Sticking On My Dick A lot! *Laughs*

Billionaire Black:*Comes Back With A Filled Red Plastic Cup With A Drink Inside* *Sips* Aye This Joint Is Good!

Jaylen:*Raises Eyebrow* *Looks At Him* Which "Females" Are You Talking About?

JoJo:*Looks At Her* I Mean, Every Girl. *Laughs* These Girls Love JoJo!

Me:*Daps Him* *Laughs*

JoJo:*Chuckles And Daps Him Back*

Jaylen:And Am I One Of Them? *Puts Hands On Hip*

JoJo:*Shrugs* You Can..?

Billionaire, Lil Jay, Tooka, Tutu:This Nigga..*Laughs And Walks Away Into Crowd*

 Me:*Tries To Hold In Laughter*

Jayloud:*Turns Around And Laughs*

FBG Duck:*Pats JoJo Back* Smart Move Bro.

Jaylen:Oh, So In Other Words, I'm Just One Of Your Hoes, Huh?

JoJo:(What In The Hell? I Thought She Knew I'm Playing! Goddamn Jaylen!) Jaylen, *Chuckles* *Grabs Her Hands* We Don't Even Da---

Jaylen:No! *Swipes Her Hands Away*

Me:*Bust Out Laughing*

Jayloud:*Walks Away Laughing*

JoJo:*Looks At Me While Chuckling* Bruh, *Looks At Her* Why Is You Tripping? What Did You Drink Today? Did Someone Spike The Drink?

Lil Jay:*Comes Back With Billionaire*

Jaylen:Now You Saying I'm Cra----

A Female With Black Hair And Red Highlights Comes On JoJo:Hey JoJo, *Smiles*

JoJo:*Looks At Her* (Oooooooo She CUTE!) Oh What's Up Gi--*Looks At Jaylen*

Jaylen:*Eyes Widen, Hands On Her Hips*

Lil Jay & Me:*Laughing Hard*

Billionaire Black:Let Me Record This. *Laughing*

Female:*Gives Him A Kiss On The Lips* Happy Birthday Boo. *Smiles And Walks Away*

JoJo:*Jaw Drops*

Me:DAMMMMN! SHAWTY WHAT'S YO NAME? THAT'S MY BROTHER TOO! I'M RELATED TO HIM! *Follows Her*

Jaylen:OH HEEELLL NAW! YOU GONNA LET HER DO THAT?

Me:(Shawty Just Kissed Me Though. My Birthday Is Getting Better, Minus Jaylen Acting Bitchy And Shit -.-) *Touches Lips* She Kissed Me...

FBG Duck:*Laughs*

Lil Jay:*Laughing* This Nigga Don't Even Care About Her!

Jaylen:WE'RE DONE! *Storms Away*