Joseph Coleman: The Life Of Lil Jojo

You May Have Heard Of Me. You May Have Not. Have You Ever Been MY Shoes Through Every Shit I've Been Through?? I Guess Not. But In This Story, You Get To Experience Everything I've Been Through, Especially My Beef With GBE A.K.A Glory Boyz Ent , Lil Reese, Lil Durk And Chief Keef.

The Name Is Joesph Russell-Coleman...

Also Known As Lil Jojo.

~~~

My Life Has Been Just Any Regular Life. Just Like Any Other Teenager, They May Have Wanted To Become A Rapper, Like Me. I've Dreamed Of Becoming One Alllll My Life, Especially After Finding Out That My Half Bro, John, Has Been Lowkey Rapping. Why You Say? I Mean, Just Look At The Rappers Today! Fame, Money, Fans, And Women! Fame, Money And Fans  Is The Most Important To Me. For Women, I Coud Just Hit And Leave. Because, Who Said I Was Gonna Keep Just One? Nahhh Bruh, I Would Get Like Hoes All Over Me! Hahaha.

April 6th 1994..Chicago Medical Hospital...

"Pussshhhhh!" The Doctor Screamed. "I'M TRYINGG TO PUSH!" My Mother, Robin Russell, Yelled Anxiously. "One More Push Mrs.Russell! Come On, You Can Do It!" "Urrrggghhhhhhhh.""Come On Baby! Push Push Push!"Told By My Father(10 Seconds Later)"Waann Wannnn..." A Young Black Beautiful Baby Boy Came Out Crying For His Mother. "You Did It Baby! Now We Have Two Sons!" My Dad Said Happily. "Wow..Baby, We Did It..We Finally Have Kids." My Mom Grinned Happily. "Here You Go Mrs.Russell, Your Healthy Baby Boy" The Doctor Said While Handeling Me To My Mommy. "Oh My God," My Mother Cooed Me "He's Beautiful!" "What Should We Name Him?" My Dad Asked. "How About..Corey?" My Mom Said, "Nahh...How About Johnathan? Or Nathaniel?" My Dad Said While Playing With My Little Hands. "I Got It. We Could Call Him Joseph!" My Mommy Said While Snapping Her Fingers Not Too Loudly. "Hm..Interesting Name Baby," My Dad Said While Smiling At Me. "Then It's Done! His Name Is Officially Joesph...Joesph Russell-Coleman" My Mother Replied.

About 8 Weeks Later...

"BABY! HAVE YOU SEEN JOHN'S TOY TRUCK??" My Mom Yelled Over To My Dad Who Was In The Kitchen Making Himself A Sandwhich And Playing With Me On The Floor."It's Under The Couch! Beside The Table" My Dad Yelled Back."John, Go Look Under The Couch Besides The Table Baby."My Mom Looked Over To My Big Brother John Coleman (He Was Almost 2)."Aighht Mommy" He Said All Gangsta-Type."And Where You Learn How To Talk Like That?" My Mom Said While Chuckling. "From MTV" John Said While Grabbing His Favorite Red Toy Truck. I Smiled At That Comment Even Though I Didn't Know What He Meant. "Haha, Well I Guess It's Time To Cut Down The MTV Time, Dontcha Think?" "Nahhh Momma" John Said With Laughter. "Hahahaha, Yeah Okay Baby Boy" My Mom Said. "You Want Some Baby?" My Dad Said While Sitting Around With Us Bringing A Plate Of One Large Sandwhich For Hisself, A Medium Sized Sandwhich For Mommy, And 2 Extra Small (Not That Small) Sandwhiches. "Ooo Yes, What Kind Is This?" My Mom Said While Taking A Bite. "Your Favorite Kind" My Dad Said While Smiling. "Awh" She Cooed. I Started To Reach A Piece Of The Sandwhich, But My Mom Stopped Me. "You Want Some Of Food?" She Said While Breaking A Small Piece. I Just Stared At The Sandwhich As If It Was A Key To A Room Of Millions Of Dollars. "I Guessed That's A Yes" She Said While Chuckling. Oh. My. God. THIS IS THE BEST FOOD I'VE EVER HAD! Yummy. I Reached For Some More. "You Like That Sandwhich Huh Little Man?" My Dad Said While Chuckling. I Smiled Widely At That Comment Even Though I Hardly Knew What He Was Talking About. "Hey What Time Is It Baby?" My Mom Said While Feeding Me. "5 To 3pm" My Dad Said. "Alrighty Then, Joesph It's Almost Time For Nap Time" My Mom Said All Joyfully. I Anit Get What She Meant But I Guess It's Something Good. Hopefully..

~~~ How Ya Like It So Far? Yeah It's Based On The Guy That Was Fueding With Cheif Keef Lil Reese And Lil Durk (If You Don't Know Who I'm Talking About look Them Up On Youtube) So I Decided To Make An Story-Biography Type Of Story About Him. Yes His Real Name Is Joesph Coleman And Yeah He Goes By Lil Jojo. :) But Also Some Of The Facts I Put In May Not Be True Or So...But Yeah The End! Til Next Time :)