Chapter 9: V Is For Virgin

Hey readers!!! How are you?

OK, here is the next chapter of Diving Deep.

I hope you like it!!

Don't forget to comment, vote, and recommend!! 

Sophie's POV

I feel happy. Life is great right now, I have a super loving boyfriend, a best friend, and a scholarship not to far from my reach. 

I met up with Liam at the beginning of school. We hung out for the rest of the day, along with Tyler and Heather. They were so incredibly cute together, every part of it. They had the same dirty blonde hair color, although Heather had highlights. Tyler had hazel eyes, but Heather's were a light shade of brown, they both twinkled when they looked at each other. At lunch I saw Heather give Liam ten bucks, that was weird! I wondered what that was about, so I went up to Heather and asked. "Did you just give Liam money? What was that about?" 

She replied, "Yes I did, we had a bet. I thought when I told you about me and Liam becoming step family, you were going to faint! You didn't, so I lost!" 

"You loser, you bet on me!" I said punching her in the arm. "Yeah!" She said back. "There's also one more thing I was going to tell you, but you were on the phone for a really long time!" 

I stared at her for a little, then said, "What is it?" "Um..." she said.

"Heather, you can tell me anything you know that right!" I say. "Ok, don't freak out but, IMNOTAVIRGINANYMORE!" she said really fast so I could understand. All I heard was the words virgin and anymore, the rest was unclear. 

I screamed. "WHAT! YOUR NOT A VIRGIN!" She though her hand over my mouth and almost choked   me to death! Wow, is all that I was thinking! She blushed and said, "Can you say it any louder please, I don't think the people on Mars heard you!" She took her hand off of my mouth. 

"Sorry I just can't imagine that you, of all people, would lose it. What was it like?" I ask sitting down on the lunch table. I had no clue where Liam and Tyler went, but my focus wasn't on them. 

"It was like heaven and hell got mixed up, then put back together again! It hurt at first, but after I was ok!" She said. I didn't really have a response for her, what was I going to say! Just then came Tyler and Liam walking around the corner. Thank God.

The rest of school went by fast, Liam came over afterwards. 

"Did Tyler tell you him and Heather had sex?" I said calmly. 

"Yeah, he did when we went to food cart. That was their first time, he said. He was so happy!" Liam said, brushing his lips against mine. 

"It feels awkward now, I never imagined what it would be like to be around someone who lost it." I told him.

He replied back in an jokingly voice, "Babe, your around me 24/7." I look at him and say. "I know but what I mean is like with another girl. To be able to talk about that kind of stuff."

He sighed, "I know baby, but when your are ready, I will be also, then we can decide from there." He was so sure, so decided. "I want you to know that I love you, always, your mine!"

I smile. "I love you to, until forever ends!" I say kissing him. 

I love you.

Hey, I know this is a short chap... but I PROMISE the next one will be super long!!!!! 

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, <3 you!

BYE