Chapter 2: The First Look

Haven't uploaded in a while I really want people to start reading this, and coments are lovely also...!

"Hey bestie" I say letting her in. "Hey girl!! Ready for school, first day being a sophomore. You ready?" questioned Heather pulling my arm to her car. 

"No but lets get this crap over with!" I say rolling my eyes. "New year, new guys, new look! How can you be so negative!" Heather says. "I heard people saying your the hottest girl ever! Nobody can compete with those boobs!" 

"Lets go wierdo, lets go be sexy!" I say getting in the passenger seat. 

Once we step foot in the cluttered hallway, people swarm over to us saying how good we look and offer to carry our books! Looking over at Heather someone catches my eye. Walking so boastfully is the captain of the football team, he sees me looking and walks over. We have been together before, then he made moves I didn't appreciate.

"Hey beautiful, you look amaising!" he says rubbing his finger along my face gently. "Knock it off Brent people are staring!" I say pushing his hand away. He catches my hand and intertwines his fingers with mine, he looks at me and says "I miss you, babe." 

I release his hand and walk away. I feel a burst of energy rush through my left shoulder, as i fling forward and fall to my knees.

'What the hell, oh, I am SO sorry!" I say. The only thought going through my mind right then was OGM he's hot. "It's ok i am a really big klutz!" The stranger says picking up my books. 

"I'm new here do you mind showing me around?" He says, making me look into his deep blue eyes. "Oh by the way i'm Liam!"