Chapter 1: The Start

This is my first story...

Swimming up out of the deep blue, feeling the rush of water whis pass my face. I've never felt so relaxed! Diving keeps me calm! Not that I'm mad at the world, I just haven't felt peace with it yet. People say you are peaceful when you either die, or find true love. I have not yet reached those silly words, soon to come. I am a diver, that's what's I am and that's my sport. I am also a cheerleader, captain, to be exact. I am popular, but no boyfriend. Having friends is one thing; being in love is another. My name is Sophie, meaning wisdom!

Waking up to an alarm sucks!!! I hate buzzer sounds. "Shut up!!" I yell at the top of my lungs I say ripping the covers off of my half asleep body. I take all my morning energy, which isn't a lot, and make my way towards the sink.

I look up at a face so beautiful that Aphrodite could have bowed down to. I flick the light seeing what sleep did to my poor hair. "Not that bad." I say as I run my fingers through it, shaking the waves lightly. Reaching over to my iPad. I tousle through pandora stoping at the song "Blackout" by Breathe Carolina I LOVED that song. "Mom can you make me breakfast!!!!" I yell down the stairs. Listening for a reply I see my dog running up to me about to pounce. "Hey Pixie! Who's mommas little girl!!"

"Do you want waffles of eggs?" my mom exclaims. I really hope she sees there is a GIGANTIC difference between the two.

"I'll take the eggs, waffles are to fattening, and I gotta look good for the guys, you know!" I say. Laughing my head off.

My mom is the ONLY one that I tell "anything" to besides my BFF, Heather, I can't stand others. Ever since my dad left. He left us with nothing but the truth... That he was never to come back

I was little then, seeking just to be payed attention to. That was more than enough for my dad, the next thing I knew was my mother screaming at the top of her lungs and telling me this was bull?! Whatever that meant. Now I know, I know he did it because he's a lier.

I smile as I see Heather pull up in her shiny red corvette.