My Worthless Mate

Chapter 1

 I lunged at my so called sister.

 “You don’t deserve this! My parents died because of you. You little monster!!” my sister grabbed my necklace and pulled it off.

 “Give it back you bitch!” I bit her leg and continued until my wolf saw blood.

 “Let go Aileen.” Darius pulled me away and pulled my arms on top of my head.

 “Aileen, calm down.” Darius whispered in my ear and kissed my earlobe.

  I shivered feeling his breath against me. Why?! Why does my mate have to be this bastard? Why couldn’t he just accept me? No, he rejected me for my sister. I always waited for my mate to come. The day I turned 16 was one of the worst days ever. The day I found him as my mate.

-Flash back-

  I walked into school, happy for once that I might find my mate. A mate that would protect me from harm that the pack gives me. A mate that would understand my feelings and would make me feel safe.

 I sniffed the air and found an intoxicating scent. A scent of wood and a little after shaving.

“My mate” my wolf growled.

 I turned into the direction of the scent and found something that will burn into my memory forever.

  Darius wrapped his arm around the bitch that is related to me and having a make out session. No, it can’t be Darius! He was one of the people who made me suffer. He was the main reason why the pack abuses me and treats me like shit. He was the person who made me cry every night, the person who spread rumors about me; he was the boyfriend of my sister. He turned every one of my friends against me. My sister no longer was someone who cared for me. Ever since I was born, she was never the same.

  My mom died giving birth to me and soon after my dad attempted suicide because losing his mate is hard. My sister blamed everything on me. If I wasn’t born she would’ve still had a mom and dad.

Darius looked over to me and smirked and went back to making out with my sister.

-Flash back over-

  “Get the fuck off me.” I growled at my mate/ Alpha.

 “What did you say?!” he growled back.

I looked up to him in a challenging way. Of course I wasn’t challenging him for his Alpha position but right now his wolf is taking over, making it seems like I am.

 “I said get the fuck off me you man whore.” I growled back.

 I pushed him off and saw red. I’m getting tired of being treated like shit. Nobody knows that each night I go off to the warehouse and fight. For the past 16 years of my life, I trained and trained. Needing to let go of my anger.

 “How dare you push me” his green eyes turning black.

 “How dare you fucking treat me like I’m shit? How dare you reject me for that bitch over there? I have every fucking right to push you! I’m tired of the bullshit you people give me. I’m tired of you acting like I’m not a god damn human. And here I thought when I turned 16 that I would find my mate that would protect me from this pack. I thought he would love me and we could grow up and have children. But, no I found you. You who calls yourself Alpha. You who calls yourself worthy to be my mate. Well you’re wrong. You’re a useless man whore. From today on, I banish myself from this pack. You won’t have to see me ever fucking again. By tomorrow morning, I’ll just be remembered as the girl who fucking mistreated the Alpha” I growled.

 I kicked both of them out of my room and packed everything and jumped out the window.