Chapter Eleven - Plans for the Future

The next three days passed really quickly. I phoned my mum and she said that she didn't mind me staying in London for the week because something had come up at work and she was going to cancel our plans anyway. The only condition was that I had to be back for Uni starting again, she also put some extra money on my card for me, just in case I needed it.

"What's up buttercup?" I say skipping up to Jack who is sat at his desk with a notebook in front of him. He rolls away from the desk slightly allowing me to slide in and sit on his lap.

"Buttercup?" I giggle slightly and shrug; I just said it without thinking. "Well daffodil," I laugh again making Jack smile up at me. "I've just come up with a new video idea. And I want you to be in it, and if you cooperate and because you are the best girlfriend in the world, I'll take you out for a fancy dinner tonight."

"Well... Making a video with my gorgeous boyfriend is such a horrible task, but I guess your payment will do." He laughs at me and kisses my nose. "So, what is the video?"

Jack smiles his famous 'cheeky' smile. "You are going to teach me to speak Scottish." I clap my hands, we had discussed this video idea once but it was somewhat of a joke. Now that Jack is being serious though I'm pretty excited to do it.

We spent the next half an hour setting up the camera and lighting, I get changed into actual clothes rather than just one of Jack's t-shirts and a pair of shorts, put on a bit of makeup, we both fix our hair and then we're ready.

"Hello guys, my name is Jack."

"And my name is Isabella."

"And today we are going to..." Jack points to me.

"Teach Jack how to speak Scottish!" We both cheer and laugh. "Obviously I am Scottish and Jack is not, so I am going to be teaching him some Scottish phrases and words."

"Let's go!" Jack shouts. "Okay first,"

"First is haud yer wheesht." Jack looks genuinely confused which makes me laugh, "Okay, I'll elaborate."

"Please do, why did you pick a hard one?"

"I didn't I thought that would've been easy." Jack pulls a face at me. "Okay okay. I would use it if someone was being really loud, or if they wouldn't shut up."

I can practically see the wheels turning in his mind as he thinks over what it could mean which causes me to laugh.

~oOo~

"Okay guys thanks for watching, go and subscribe to Isabella for more of her beautiful face." I can't stop the blush which rises to my cheeks and Jack laughs when he sees me in the view finder. "And click on her face to see the video we made on her channel."

"Which is?" I ask, I didn't know that we were doing a video on my channel as well.

"Well we don't know yet." Jack laughs. "But we'll figure it out. Thumbs up this video if you learnt any strange Scottish things... And I will see you next time!"

I smile and wave at the camera and Jack turns it off. He walks back over to me and places a soft kiss on my lips. I smile into the kiss and pull away.

"Now, are we filming a video for my channel?" He nods.

"Yep sorry bout that, I kind of just threw that at you didn't I?" I smile.

"I don't mind, you can play the ukulele right?" Jack nods and goes to find it. "Do you know anything by the Beatles?" I ask when he reappears with his little ukulele.