Chapter Three - Party Time...Yay?

There's a knock at my door, I finish curling my hair and rush to answer it. Zoe and Louise smile at me and I let them in.

"You guys look stunning!" I exclaim and they really do, Zoe is wearing a light pink dress made of flowy material with a pair of matching wedges. Louise has on a light blue skirt with a blouse tucked in and a brown belt around her waist, she also has on wedges but they're white. 

"Look who's talking! The guys won't be able to keep their eyes off of you babe!" Louise yells making me blush I thank her and turn around to finish off my hair by adding hairspray.

I'm wearing floral print shorts, a white tank top with a denim waist coat over it and a pair of really comfy pink heels. My hair is curled in ringlets and I have on light pink eye shadow with a small amount of mascara and pink lip-gloss as well. 

"Ready to go?" Zoe asks. 

"Yup but first, would you guys mind being in my vlog? I've forgotten to vlog like all day." They both laugh and say they don't mind.

I turn on my camera and turn it towards me. 

"What's up guys? Sorry I've neglected you today but I hope this will make up for it, look who I'm with!" I say turning the camera to Louise and Zoe who smile and wave. "It's Louise and Zoe! But you guys knew that right? Well anyway we are about to head to the first party of Playlist Live 2013, I wasn't going to go but a certain man by the name of Mr Sam Pepper made me promise I would, so you guys will get to see me dancing awkwardly. Let's go!" 

When we reach the hall where the party is being held I'm a bit surprised to find that there is already a ton of people there, I thought that we were early. We quickly find the others and stand with them near the dance floor as more YouTubers begin to fill the hall. 

A steady drum beat fills the air as people start to dance beside one another and drinks are handed out. Louise hands me what I think is a glass of vodka and coke, saying to me. "There you go, loosen up guurrll!" letting me know that she's already pretty drunk. Even though the legal drinking age in America is twenty one I down the drink anyway and the three others I'm given after that, all various different kinds of alcohol from Zoe and Louise again. 

Louise, Zoe and I all dance together for a few songs then a rather drunk Tyler Oakley joins us when One Direction's One Thing starts to play.

"You're Isabella aren't you?" He shouts over the music I nod and continue dancing with Zoe, well it's not really dancing it's more like jumping and running around in circles while screaming the lyrics to songs. 

"I love your stuff!" Tyler shouts again.

"Thanks! I love your One Direction obsession!" We both laugh and start to dance as the next song begins. I let out a small squeal as soon as the first words are sung. "I love this song!" 

"Really? I've never heard it." 

"Doooodeh its Gerard Way and DeadMau5. GERARD WAY!" I shout in Tyler's face causing him to laugh again.

"Hey Tyler! Izzy! We're going back upstairs to our room are you coming?" Tyler and I exchange a glance and nod before linking hands following Jack towards the lift where Louise, Finn, Sam, Zoe, Alfie and Caspar are all waiting for us.

Sam, who doesn't drink, is keeping an eye on everyone that has been with Jack who usually drinks but decided not to tonight. 

We reach our floor and Zoe, Tyler, Louise and I stumble out of the lift laughing hysterically and I walk straight into a completely sober Danisnotonfire.