Robin egg blue

Do follow me on instagram @i_am_wils0n

Thanks
****

Sanderson.

I'm not an evil person.....that doesn't necessarily make me good either.

I am a man who will go to extremes to get what I want, and if what I want happens to be a black helpless maid from the third world, I am not ashamed to say that that I will go the extremes to keep her. With or without her consent.

If ever I was told that I would descend so low, as to rape a maid, I'd have called whoever it was an abysmally stupid person.

At 30, I was, still am the perfect male specimen. Tall, "dark" and handsome, sizzling hot, sex on legs, and every other one of such silly phrases.

I was not only God's gift to women, I was God's gift to women and the more than occasional man. Willing partners were never in short supply.

So, why do I resort to rape??...
I have not the slightest idea...it's puzzling though...

I wouldn't lie and say I was colour blind. Certainly, I was civil and never discriminated openly, but deep down melanin wasn't my favorite colour. It still isn't.

Why then am I ( for lack of a better word) drawn to this girl, she was/is everything that I find unattractive. Sure I see the curves, but those are curves wrapped it black skin and attached to a provincial mind and a dim intellect, and of course she's a maid. My maid.

Were anyone in the circles which i ran involved in such an ordeal.... I have no doubt as to my disposition towards him being nothing short of sour and acerbic.

And so I shudder to think about what will happen if this got out.

It would be epic.
The fall of the golden boy.

My parents would without hesitation disown me, my friends are sure to shun me, and my clients wouldn't be any more forgiving.

It would spell the end of life,..
At least life as I know it.

But knowing or acknowledging this doesn't make me not turn down the numerous inviting looks, looks from robin egg blue eyes framed in high cheek bones and covered in smooth smooth alabaster skin.

Looks that promised passion filled nights of willingness and consensuality.

And so bearing this in mind I down the drink in my glass, and in turn meet the robin egg blue and emerald gazes and with a polite smile turn them down,

And when I get home, I find my black maid laying prone atop my white linen covered bed. She says nothing as I take down her under garments. And when I thrust into her, she says nothing still, she only whimpers

And so I thrust and thrust and thrust, and she whimpers and whimpers and sometimes moan sparingly.

And when I'm finished and coasting on the euphoria of my release, and as I listen to the intermittent sobs that escape from her,

I realize it was indeed a passion filled night albeit one devoid of consensuality.

*"*"*"*"*"*
Vote and comment pls

Also, follow on instagram @i_am_wils0n
Thanks😊😊