madams and mishaps

I have stayed with madam Konica for a month now, never leaving the house. And in that time I'd learned that cigarette boy was madame Konica's son. The product of a "condom mishap" those were her exact words, and I kid you not.

I also learned that "Madame" isn't all that she had portrayed herself to be.....

No, she was nothing like she'd potrayed herself to be. Case in point Vance(cigarette boy) no one back home knew bout him, and all of that money waving and flashing was just for show. Madam didn't run a successful business. Oh she runs a business alright, the success part was what I wasn't so sure of, and it certainly isn't legal.

But who am I to talk, it's not like I'm a foreign national here with a tourist visa. You see, madam konica ' helped' illegal immigrants like myself get bad paying jobs,

Yes, bad paying jobs, like cleaning, maid work, prostitution.. etcetera. she took care of identification, and every other paper work, and by 'took care' I mean forged.

She also provides an employer. But of course she didn't do this out of kindness and generosity. In fact I'm pretty sure the words kind, generous, and madam Konica have never been used together in a sentence.....but I digress.

For all of her efforts we had to give her 60 percent of all our earnings. Unfair I know, but what other choice did one have.

I was at the back washing madam and cigarette boy's clothes when I heard her call my name in that dry croaky voice she had.....

At least that part of her was real, I remember when she'd visit back home, and I'd giggle to my self thinking how her voice would be right at home in a choir of frogs... Again I digress.

I quickly wiped my hands on one of the unwashed clothes, and hurried to answer her call. Anger is generally an ugly thing, but hers was butt ugly, and the quickest way to rouse it was when one was being sluggish. And I could do without that anger right now.

"you called, madame "
-" yes I did, I have found a place for you".

______________________________
Pls do vote and comment, thank you.