the monster

Do follow me on instagram @i_am_wils0n

Thanks 🙂☺
*******

The realisation of what has happened crashes down on me, heavily I might add.
I had just been raped. It seems surreal, unreal even. But the ache between my sore thighs attest to the bitter reality of things.

I have watched, and read my fair share of narratives by rape victims, but never once did I imagine i would also tell a similar tale

I had packed my very small belongings into an equally small bag.
As you've rightly guessed I'm leaving this house.

You see as an illegal resident in this country I may have no rights and will probably not get a fair hearing. I may have no rights, but i had dignity and resolve, and for these two I shall leave.

As I pulled my battered body and pride to the door, my thighs protesting at every step. The big oakwood door opens, ushering in the man responsible for my present sour disposition.

Odd. He shouldn't be back this early, I had planned my departure for a time when he would be away. But this changes nothing
I still shall leave not withstanding him being here or not.

He looks me up and down, the bastard has the nerve to smile..... No, smirk

"Going somewhere??

I stare at him defiantly, willing him to implode under the gaze of my eyes. But no such luck.

" No, I think not " he says as he approaches me.

I flinch, and take a matching step backwards away from him. He keeps advancing, and I continue to retreat until there is no where else to retreat to.

He has me cornered, his right hand reaches up and encircles my neck. I can feel his breath, hot, and this time devoid of alcohol.

He reaches into his pocket with the other hand, and pulls out a blood stained cloth, linen and white. He raises it to his nose and takes a long whiff, and lets out a satisfied sigh.

"This is your blood from last night"
"It explains the tightness of your cunt. It appears I have no cause to be alarmed, but just to be sure, I had this tested.... Very surprising result. Squeaky clean. I had thought I had damned my self to suffer multiple STDs, you are black after all..."

I try to pry off his fingers from my neck, but he only adds more pressure

"I also found out something else. You're here illegally, with fake papers and Identification. I could report this to the authorities"

"You wouldn't"

"Oh, I wouldn't, just as long as you remain here, continue to do your work, and of course cater to my voracious sexual appetite".....

" if you ever try to leave, I will find you, and I will make sure you face the wrath of the law, and if you accuse me, it will be your word against mine....I'm sure you can guess who's side lady Justice will be on"

As his words sink in, I realise now how pathetic my situation is, I had just become a sex slave to this evil man, and there was nothing I could do, and he knew it...... Truly pathetic.

"I never considered myself a good man, but i also never thought of myself as a man to do this, but plunging my pole into you last night, feeling the tight hot walls of your cunt, watching your feeble attempts at resistance, and seeing your tears falling to my face, i realise that chivalry is dead.....and so are verity, shrewd and regal"

With that, he rips off my gown, let's down his zipper, hikes up my leg and plunges into me, his other hand never leaving my neck.

All i can do is scream, as his plunges press me to the wall.

I begin to cry again, his eyes fixated on my weeping ones, he leans his head towards mine, and licks off the tears from my cheek all the while pumping his fat tool into me.

The monster leans again to lick the tears from the other cheek....and i can feel him in me, i can feel every vein on that tool..stretching me, claiming me.

The monster!

............
Thanks for reading again.

Chivalry, verity, shrewd and regal are characters from Robin Hobb's farseer trilogy. You should read it if you haven't already.

Vote and comment.

Follow me on the gram @i_am_wils0n