Chapter 4: Existence Revealed

CHAPTER 4: EXISTENCE REVEALED

I woke up a bit late today. I went to shower, changed clothes, and went down. Once I got down, Onee-san is already there, in his school uniform, cooking breakfast. Wait. Cooking breakfast?

I never knew he can cook. I stood there, watching him as he cook. When he finished, he was surprised to see me but smiled.

He placed the food on the table and sat. I took my seat as well.

Katsumi & Daiki: Ittadakimasu~

We ate in silence. Hearing the sound of the cricket made me sweatdrop. What’s with this awkward silence?! I cleared my throat, eagerly want to start a conversation.

Katsumi: Onee-san, you never told me that you can cook.

Daiki: That’s because you never asked.

Katsumi: *sweatdop*

Daiki: Oi, since I made breakfast, take care of the bento, kay?

Katsumi: You didn’t prepare it yet?

Daiki: No.

Katsumi: Fine.

I stood up slightly pissed. I only have a few minutes to prepare . . .

~SKIP COOKING PROCESS~

I covered both the bento’s with a handkerchief. Onee-san’s was dark blue as his hair and mine was light blue, my favorite color. I went up to my room to get my bag. I heard Onee-san’s footsteps going down. He’ll walk ahead of me. I placed his bento on the couch so that he won’t forget to bring it.

When I got down, I got my bento and put it in my bag. I was about to go out when a certain object formed a dark aura behind me. His bento is still here!!! I put it in a place where he can actually see it. Don’t tell me he left it on purpose?!

Impossible. I put it in my bag. I guess I have to give it to him again.

I locked the door and walked to school.

Daiki’s P.O.V

As I walk to school, it seems that I have forgotten about something.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

THE BENTO!!

I sighed, Katsumi can bring it to me.

~LUNCHTIME~

Katsumi’s P.O.V

I have no choice but to do this again. It’s all Onee-san’s fault. Leaving his bento for lunch. Did it ever come to his mind that he can’t eat lunch without his bento? I can’t do anything about it. My older brother is just stupid and lazy.

I went out of class with his bento. I went straight to the roof because I know that he’ll be there, sleeping of course. When I arrived at the roof, it was empty. No sign of Onee-san. Where could he be?

There’s no way that he was in the gym. But I checked it anyway. When I came there, there’s no sign of Onee-san either. Where could he be?

The pink-haired girl saw me again. I started to get nervous. What is she going to ask now?