Chapter 5: Getting To Know The Copycat

CHAPTER 5: GETTING TO KNOW THE COPYCAT

Kise’s P.O.V

Yesterday, I found out that Aominecchi has a little sister. And his sister is soooo kawaiiii!!! >_< But Aominecchi forbids me to tell anyone that what I just found out. TT_TT So mean!!

I was currently sitting on my seat, listening to the lecture as well as waiting for the bell to ring. Somehow, I want to meet her again. What is her name? Wait— it’s starting with a K, right?

K  . . . . . . . ah! Katsumi!

**~**

When the bell rang, I quickly stuffed all my things in my bag and went out of class. Kasamatsu-senpai will double my training again if I don’t make it in time.

As I was near the court, I heard the familiar stampede-like sound. I made a mistake of glancing back . . . it’s the fangirls! I quickened my pace, if I’m late again surely Kasamatsu-senpai will get angry at me again.

One of the fangirls: Kise-kun, wait for us!

I quickened my pace once more. Her voice sounded like she was only a few meters away from me. Finally, I stepped into the court and closed the doors behind me so that the fangirls can’t go in.

I was breathing heavily. Oh Kami please, I’m not late, right? I looked up and Kasamatsu-senpai approached me.

Kasamatsu: You’re awfully early today, Kise. What on earth did you eat?

Kise: Senpai!

Kasamatsu: But seriously, what happened to you today? You’re always late.

Kise: I managed to lose the fangirls.

Kasamatsu: You’re lucky today because I won’t be doubling your training.

Kise: Okay. (YES!)

Kasamatsu: But if you piss me off again, I’ll triple your training.

Kise: *gulp* I won’t piss you off then.

I started training with Kasamatsu-senpai eyeing me closely.

**~**

The training from hell finally ended and I was on my way home. I stopped by at the convenience store to buy a drink. I was in a hurry escaping the training that I even forgot to drink. I bought a bottle of water and started to walk again.