Chapter 2: His Precious Little Sister

CHAPTER 2: HIS PRECIOUS LITTLE SISTER

I woke up with the help of my alarm clock. I sat up and sighed. I turned off the annoying alarm clock and went to the bathroom to have a shower. I took off my shirt when Onee-san suddenly entered without knocking. He stared at me as if I'm an alien that landed on earth. I took a towel and covered my body then threw my shirt to him.

Katsumi: PERVERT!! GET OUT!!

Daiki: *smirks* What's your cup size, Katsumi?

Katsumi: SHUT UP!! GET OUT!!

He closed the door while I felt my face hot.

Daiki: You should learn how to lock the door, Katsumi.

I heard him say. My face went red as a ripe tomato. You’re a pervert, Onee-san. After a few minutes swallowing the embarrassment and humiliation, I finally took a shower but before I did that, I made sure the door is locked so that my pervert brother can’t come in.

After taking a shower, I wore my school uniform and went down. Seeing a slouching older brother makes me want to stop cooking breakfast. I shook my head and cooked breakfast anyway.

Daiki: You still haven’t answered my question, Katsumi.

The sound of his voice made me scream but continued cooking without glancing to his direction.

Katsumi: What question? *without looking at him*

Daiki: My question. What’s your cup size?

A red pissed mark popped out of my head. I stopped cooking and grabbed a pan that I didn’t use. I threw it at him but he dodged it.

Daiki: Oh, shame. You missed.

Another red mark popped out. I grabbed a plate this time and aimed at him. Before I throw it, he stopped me.

Daiki: Don’t throw that plate at me. That’s okasan’s favourite, you know.

I sighed and put it down gently. I continued cooking without bothering to answer his question.

Daiki: Fine. Don’t tell me. I’ll find another way to figure it out.