19

SMUT WARNING!

"Yes you can Sal! Do it for me, please?" She begged.

"Okay...but only for you beautiful!" He yelled back.

He slowly slipped his t-shirt off. He cowered and hid his chest as much as he could with his arms. He slowly stepped into the water, allowing his body to adjust to the temperature.

Cassie swam over to him, pulling him deeper and deeper into the water. The water level reached their shoulders. Cassie jumped up and wrapped her legs around Sal's waist and her arms around his neck. She pressed a soft kiss to his cheek and whispered into his ear,

"I am so proud of you." Sal let out a content sigh, as he smiled. His arms traced her back, as he grabbed hold of her thighs, to hold her in place.

She slowly moved the palms of her hands over his chest, occasionally tangling her fingers amongst his small patch of chest hair.

"I love your shoulders" She whispered, as she lightly kissed his shoulder.

"I love your chest." She said, again, kissing wherever she mentioned.

After a long list, she looked deeply into Sal's eyes.

"But most of all..." She paused, "Most of all, I love you, Salvatore." She giggled, as he leant down towards her neck and starting kissing on her sweet spot.

He let out a low, sexual growl, before crashing his lips onto hers. They shared a long, passionate kiss. His tongue slid across her bottom lip, begging for entrance. She opened her mouth agape slightly. Sal saw this chance and slipped his tongue in to meet hers. Their tongues danced together, as their lips moulded and stayed sealed.

Cassie could feel his member harden and bulge through his shorts, situated between her legs.

Sal picked Cassie up and carried her bridal style up to the shore. He laid her down on a beach towel and held his body over her. He left a trail of kisses over her body, pulling off her swimsuit and throwing it to the side. He slid his shorts down, causing his erect member to spring out.

"Sal...what...if...somebody...sees...us" Cassie said, in-between kisses.

"Fuck 'em." He muttered.

Cassie placed her hands around his bare behind, as he slowly started grinding against her hips. He leant on one arm, as he took the other, and grabbed ahold of his length. He slyly pumped it up and down a few times, teasing Cassie, with the tip.

A sudden gasp escaped her lips, as he plunged his manhood into her entrance. Her grip grew tighter as his pace quickened. His thrusts were forceful, yet compassionate. This wasn't having sex, this was making love.

They both began to pant heavily, as they reached their highs.

"I'm-I'm gonna come." Sal breathed. His thrusts grew sloppy, as he tried to hold on. He didn't want this to end. With one final thrust, he released inside of her. Cassie threw her head back and released onto his member, letting out a small scream. He rode out his high, with slow thrusts.

Sal's body collapsed onto Cassie's, as he rolled over and laid on the sand next to her. The pair were both out of breath, as they turned to smile at each other.

"Never done that before" Cassie giggled.

"You have now" Sal smirked.

**

After a relaxing day spent cuddled in bed, Sal received a text from Murr.

Nice positions pal! Next time though, do it in privacy!

Sal tapped Cassie roughly. She tutted before being shown Murr's message. She looked at Sal and pulled a face.

Sal typed a reply to Murr.

What are you on about man?

Within minutes, a reply came rushing through.

The papz caught you two having sex on the beach. Do you shave your balls dude?

Sal gasped, before panicking.

"We-We gotta stop this!" He yelled, pacing back and forth in anger.

"Sal calm down...we'll just have to contact the website and ask them to take it down." Cassie replied.

Sal picked up his phone and furiously typed to Murray.

That's none of your business?? Tell them to take the article down NOW!!

I tried man, seriously I did. We all did! They said that you have to contact them.

Oh ffs, Joe and Q have seen it too?!

Everyone has...

Sal threw his phone onto the bed and began to sob into his hands.

Cassie rubbed the top his back with the palm of her hand to comfort him.

"Now everyone can see my ugly body." He cried.

"Sal, baby no. Please don't say that! Your body is beautiful. And don't forget your advice, 'fuck em'. So what if people have seen us have sex? Hey, at least they can see how good you are!" She giggled.

Sal lifted his head and turned to look Cassie in the eye.

"That's not the point Cas...my career is ruined. My family, they-they won't talk to me ever again." He sighed.