13

SMUT WARNING!

It had been a couple of weeks since Sal and Cassie had made up.

Returning to work and facing Q was tough, but Sal got through it for the show. He didn't want to disappoint the fans.

**

After a long day of filming a challenge, Q took Sal aside and began to speak to him.

"Sal...I'm so sorry about that night. I drank my life away and didn't take responsibility for my actions. I-" Q began to explain before being interrupted by Sal.

"I was angry, I'm not going to lie to you Q. You're my best friend and you broke that trust." Q drooped his head down, knowing how much he'd hurt Sal. "But, we've been through our ups and downs and I guess this is just one down that will take a while to move on from." Sal let out a small smile, pulling Q into a hug.

"Thanks, bud" Q mumbled.

**

As Sal arrived home, he was greeted by an excited Cassie, who pulled him through to the kitchen.

"Welcome home handsome. I made us dinner. We're having potato wedges for our starter, roasted lamb for our main and for dessert..." She paused, making eye contact with Sal. "That'll be revealed later." She whispered seductively into his ear, whilst wrapping her arms around his neck and licking her lips.

Sal let out a small chuckle, before pulling Cassie into a kiss.

"I love you" he said, with a sexual tone to his voice.

**

After they had both finished their meals, Cassie stood up and walked behind Sal, sliding her hands up and over his shoulders and down to his chest. She nibbled at his earlobe and let out a small moan into his ear.

Sal jumped up and grabbed her hand. Practically pulling her into their bedroom. He pushed the door shut and laid Cassie down onto the bed. He began to tear off her clothing, as he kissed her all over. Causing Cassie to let out small moans.

"Oh Sal...I've missed you-" She was interrupted by Sal's finger against her lips to shush her.

"Don't talk, just enjoy." He smirked, returning his lips to hers. She was tickled by his beard, letting out a slight giggle, as she knocked his glasses slightly.

Sal kissed down her body, as Cassie lay there naked. He reached her stomach and then skipped to her thighs. He gradually kissed closer and closer to where she wanted his touch. His tongue sneaked into her folds as he began to lick, kiss and suck her womanhood. Cassie couldn't help but let out a gasp. Sal could feel her reaching her climax, before coming to a halt.

His lips came crashing down on hers as he kissed her, with all of the passion he could. He began to grind his hips against hers, teasing her. Cassie could feel his hard bulge rubbing against her skin through his boxers. She ran her hands down his back, before reaching his behind. She hooked her thumbs under the waistline to his boxers before they were gently tapped away.

"No, no, baby. I said enjoy, I'll do all the work tonight." Sal whispered into her ear. He pulled away, standing to the side of the bed. He quickly whipped his boxers down, with his hard manhood springing out. He reached over to his nightstand, grabbing a condom and wrapping it over his length.

Sal slowly shifted his weight, so that his hips were inline with Cassie's. He took ahold of his manhood, before slowly rubbing it up and down. He lined his length up with her entrance, he teased her with the tip a little, before lovingly but forcefully pushing into her. He started off with a slow pace. Thrusting his hips, hearing the connection of their skin as it clashed together.

His pace began to build, as their moans got louder with every thrust.

"Baby" Sal groaned, as his thrusts grew sloppy, as he was nearing his high. He reached his climax, as he released into her. Cassie let out a low growl as she came on his manhood. Sal rode his pace out until their highs had ceased.

He slowly pulled out and removed the condom. Throwing it into the bin. He slipped into bed and curled his arm around Cassie, keeping her safe and warm.

"I missed you baby." She whispered into his ear. Placing her hand on his cheek.

"I missed you too beautiful. Don't ever let me lose you again." He replied, stroking his hand along her hips, whilst placing a kiss to her cheek.

"I promise" Cassie softly spoke. She turned to face Sal, sliding her hands round to his behind, groping him playfully.

"No more Princess." Sal chuckled, "I'm too tired."

Cassie pushed out her bottom lip, before a giggle overcame her. She snuggled up into his embrace and sighed contently. She was glad to have Sal back, she was determined to never make a stupid mistake ever again.