Kidnapped By Hot Vampires part 3

Midnight dreams

Chapter 3

"Well you see yo-" Ash was rudely interrupted by two more boy's walking in. Geez where do they all keeping coming from, I thought to myself.

"Oh Hey guy's this is sapphire the girl I told you about remember" they nodded and said Hi. " well this is Lucifer" he pointed to one of the guys with amber eyes and fiery red hair a straight nose, sexy lips and flawless pale skin. I wouldn't say it out loud but he looked pretty scary. I felt really uncomfortable because he keep looking at me like I was something to eat. "And this is Blake" finished Ash. Blake had tanned skin, beautiful golden eye's, black hair with and full kissable lips.

"Hi" I said a bit scared of Lucifer even though he was smiling it was more of a evil smile saying ' I will get you later' . I think the others realised it too so they came over and stood in front of me glaring at Lucifer to back off. He just chuckled and walked out. Blake's phone suddenly went off.

"hello -- yes I will be there in a minute -- ok bye -- love you too" then he put the phone down. "That was Emma I got to go she wants to go shopping again" Blake said walking towards the door.

"Bye man see you later we still got to talk about you know what" said Ash.

"Yeah bye" Blake said shutting the door behind him.

"so sapphire I bet your wondering what you doing here" Ash paused to see if I understood. I nodded "ok well me, Sara, Damon, Luke, Jesse, jasper, Blade, Alexander, Millie are vampires also me Damon and Luke are the vampire prince's. Lucifer is demon and also Satan son so he is the demon prince. Blake and Emma are werewolves and Blake is their prince.

I burst out laughing. That got to be joking vampires, werewolves and demons don't exist. Great I been kidnapped by mental people.

I stopped laughing and gasped for breath. They all had serious faces on.

"I'm not stupid they are no such things as werewolves, vampires and demon" I said. "I will show you then" said ash. Everyone else had scared faces on why? I thought " Lucifer come in here for a minute" said ash. Lucifer was standing in front of me in a blink. Ok freaky I thought. He had a evil smile pasted on his face. Before I could ask what was happening Lucifer grab on to my hand and said "hang on" I closed my eyes as I felt the floor drop out for under us. When the world had stopped spinning I opened my I saw flames every were and I could smell burning flesh and heard scream coming from every where "where are we" I asked Lucifer still holding on to his hand for dear life. He grinned "were in hell" omg I'm in hell they where telling the truth. "ok ok I believe you just take be back" I pleaded. He grinned again. "who said anything about you going home" He said walking towards me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hoped you like it.

Vote and comment

Love you all xxxxxxxxx

Fan us x