Kidnapped by Hot Vampires

Midnight dreams

By Sophie Crosby and Sofia Samuels

Hope you enjoy the story

What the story is about

Sapphire is an average teenage girl who thinks that there isn't anything special about her. But it all changes when she is kidnapped by a vampire's and on her sixteenth birthday her world is changed forever.

Information about Sapphire

Sapphire is a 15 year old girl who has long brown hair, deep sea blue eyes and is 5 foot 10. She has a mother called Libby, a father called Paul and a brother called Erik. Both of sapphire's parents are lawyers and are very rich. Also she has a best friend called Sara. She lives in England. she lives on wind Whirl road and goes to green would high school.

Chapter 1

"Miss Lee....Miss Lee wake up" I heard an angry voice say.

I could also hear laughing in the background. I immediately shot up when I realised where I was.

I opened my eyes to see the whole class staring at me.

"Ah Sapphire I'm sorry I'm keeping you up with my classes but school is where you come to learn not to sleep, not that you learnt anything anyways so you have detention after school." said Mrs. Jones.

I really don't know why she is teaching she looks ancient with her big rimmed glasses that you can see a mile away and her grey hair and withered body.

"Sorry Miss. Jones it won't happen again" I said with a voice that sounded utterly bored.

"I should hope not that is the second time this week you have fallen asleep in my class maybe you should go to bed a bit earlier" her voice wasn't as angry as earlier but it did sound harsher.

"I will Miss" my voice still sounded bored.

Without wasting any more time she carried on with her lecture which I doubted anybody was acutely listening to.

Great I didn't think my day could get any worse but now I also had a detention, that was just what I needed. Five minutes later the bell went and I quietly tried to get away without Miss Jones knowing. I just got to the door when I heard an angry voice.

"Sapphire, wait a minute I have to give you your slip for detention" damn it!

Slowly I walked back to her desk as she handed me my detention slip.

"Thanks" I mumbled as I walked out the door to my next lesson.

The rest of the day went by quickly until finally the bell went to tell us that it was the end of the day. Reluctantly, I made my way to detention and plonked myself down in one of the hard plastic chairs.

Time ticked by slowly and mockingly as I stared incoherently at the clock.

An hour later Mr Beri came over and finally dismissed me.

I walked home quickly as I tried and failed to avoid the fat drops of rain that descended from the sky. I zipped up my hoodie and tucked my long dark hair under my hood in attempt to shield off the downpour.

Twenty minutes later I turned down wind whirl road and almost ran to my house.

Once I was inside I walked up the stairs to my bedroom. I knew my mum and dad wouldn't be home for a few more hours at least so I changed into my favourite pair of black skinny jeans and my pink vest top and went down stairs to make dinner.