Kidnapped By Hot Vampires part 2

Midnight dreams

Chapter 2

I felt like I was floating ,the bed was so comfy and soft. I opened my eyes to see that I wasn't in my room. The walls were all white with black patterns on them. There was two bed side tables by the king size bed with lamps on them. There were two more doors in the room. The whole left side of the room was made up of glass so I could see out.

The sun was just going down so the whole sky looked pinkie orangey.

I could tell I was high up because the trees were below me.

but apart from the endless amount of trees there was nothing else no shops, no houses, no cars or people. Nothing but trees.

Great I've been kidnapped but I don't know who by and I am stuck in the middle of nowhere and the chance of escaping are 100 to 1 I thought to my self.

I got up and looked around there was a desk with brushes, make up and a mirror on it.

I went to the first door and looked in. it was a HUGE bathroom. Every thing was a creamy white colour it looked so clean I could see my reflection in the marble. There was a gigantic shower and bath. There was also a massive mirror and a desk with straitening irons and curling tongs on there and also lots of famous facial and hair care products.

I existed the bathroom and went in the second door the room was just as big as the bathroom but was full of clothes. I went over the first clothes rack and saw all the clothes were in my size. 'ok freaky' I thought. Then I went over to the shoes and gasped they where in my size too.

I started to panic I didn't know where I was and why I was here and how they new my clothe and shoe size. I started to sob. I didn't who was following me and if I should fear them or try to escape. but I knew what every happened I wouldn't see my family or friends again.

When I had stopped crying, I walked outside and sat on a nice warm comfy bed. Then suddenly I heard voices, the voices were shouting.

"You were meant to wait for us!" Said a boy.

"You were taking too long so we did it are self" Said a familiar voice.

"You could have been seen" Said the first boy.

"But we wasn't" said the familiar voice but I couldn't put a face to it.

I heard people walking towards this room.

I closed my eyes pretending to be asleep.

The door creaked so I know they were in the room.

"You do know we know you're awake" Chuckled the familiar voice.

I opened my eyes and saw seven guys and two girl's standing at the bottom of my bed. I was shocked to see the familiar voice that had belong to Ash but what shocked me even more was that Sara was standing there with a guilty look on her face.

Why would Ash and Sara kidnap me? I thought to myself.

"Guy's this is Sapphire as you all ready know and this is Damon, Luke, Jesse, jasper, Blade, Alexander, Millie and you know me and Sara " said Ash introducing everybody. As I looked closely at each of them I noticed that Jesse and Jasper were twins both with blonde hair and green eyes.

Also that Alexander and blade looked a like brothers maybe? Alexander With black hair and purple eyes and blade with black hair and electric blue highlights and purple eyes. Ash, Damon and Luke looked a like but I don't think they are brothers. Luke had black hair and blue eyes. Damon had blonde hair with blue eyes and Ash had brown hair with blue eyes.

Millie and Sara both had glossy brown hair with pink highlights and pink eyes. They obviously were sister's, which Sara never told me. The only thing that they all had in common was there flawless pale skin, there straight noses and the full kissable lips. I could tell the Millie and blade were both going out because blade had his arm rapped around her waist and was gazing down lovely at her.

"why did you kidnap me? " I asked curiously.

" well you see urm...." Ash started by trailed off when he look at everyone else's face's.

"ok why am I here?" I asked confused.

"Well you se-"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know it's really short hopefully the next one will be longer

Hoped you like it.

Vote and comment

Love you all xxxxxxxxx

Fan us x